I'd like some suggestion for divine gifts.

Arravis

First Post
I'm looking for non-combat powers. Teleport at will could easily be used in combat to great advantage, as obviously are bonuses to hit/saves/dmg etc, or immunities to energy types.

I'm looking for role-playing based powers and not things that will affect actual combat. And something with a bit more style then just a generic charisma bonus or some such.

Woodshape at will is an excellent idea, how about not aging? (Might seem overpowered, but not really. Most campaigns never last long enough for extreme aging to be a factor and it doesn't affect combat in any way). Extreme beauty, or something else entirely... any other suggestions?

Oni

First Post
Brain storming some ideas

Some of the folliwing continously or at will.
Tongues
Speak With Animals
Speak With Plants
Stone Shape
Detect thoughts
Detect Magic
Shatter (this one probably wouldn't come up in combat much because by that level of play you'll not be running into too many people armed with nonmagical weapons or with low saves.)
Change Self/ Alter Self
Knock

some sort of TK, better than mage hand, but still without combat applications.
immune to scrying, or divinations in general depending on power level shooting for.
+10 divine bonus to a skill (or +4, or +6 et c.)
I think timeless body is a pretty good idea. (or if you have fairly old PC, you could have him start aging in reverse)
Blessed (becomes an outsider, and gets a cool halo or some other symbol of the god's power)

Rashak Mani

First Post
Possibly combat useful... but not necessarily would be the Obedience of some Kinds of Animals... they wont follow you thou... its just they will help out and respect you for your Divine Friends sake.

Example... Athena would make all Owls or Birds pay homage and help you.

Extension of this could be... depending of the god:

Animal like god or Nature God:

Understanding Animal Speech...
Scent ability
Control Animal types.
NEver harmed by plant or organic poisons...

Wisdom God....

Greater Ability to teach
Full/photographic Memory...
Bonus Knowledges at good or high ranks...

War God

Acquaintance with all exotic wpns
Know Tactics military history
Endurance / Super Endurance...

Elf God

More speed... flying... nature lore...

etc... will think more later

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases