(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 4)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Prologue for day 5

They had survived... for one day more. But only one day more, that's not something to buid new dreams on. Their warding had mostly protected them from nuclear attack and something else was protected as well.. for now.

Relentless enemies, those who did not care for price of victory were out to annihilte them all, one by one. All who would not submit, and with potential certainity even those who did, because such would not surely be common decision, and war would go on.

Their allies had been hit very hard, many forever gone, many souls banished into damnation. Nothing they could do to stop that. Or maybe something... Invidual hope, that thing might get somewhat better, remained.

Ergoth-Nog considered last offer of Alliance of Dread. They had decided, it was not worth answering. They could never accept such terms coming with lack of options. No real terms they were anyway.

So this is where we stand, when all bets are off.

New day, new choices to make, both right and wrong ones. Of course, right and wrong was something that had existed earlier,
currenly, it was all about concequences.

And should the Taraakian's come tomorrow, how would it turn out to be?

Ergoth-Nog did not have great hopes concerning these great alien powers. Their gods and fathers had always taught, that true
strenght lied within, but very fragile also was that strenght and will of a mortal creature. A wispy thing, easily bending, easily ripped by winds of fate. This was not to say, that surviving alone was best, it was such warning not putting too much trust on heroes and gods to solving your troubles right for you.

((Oh, and we are not aswering Ultimatum. Why bother.))

((Though some are clapping when hearing what kind of message Siobhan sent to them, good going girl. ;) ))

I am gone for Saturday. Try not to blast everything meanwhile.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases