Better Name for Elven Concentration Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashak Mani

First Post
Elf Pen ? Elf cage ? Elf Hold ?

Elveschwitz ? Elfchau ?

Why would Lizardmen maintain elven slaves in a camp ? Wierd... what do the Elves work on there ? If its mining of some sort it could be Elven Mines... etc...

Last edited:

mac1504

Explorer
DM with a vengence said:
You say this camp has been up for several generations.

Elves can live up to 700 years, that would mean the camps had been around for 2000 years.

Pretty long time for the Lizard folk to enslave somebody.

I've reduced the elven lifespan from "almost-immortal" to a mere 250 years- so they haven't been in the camps that long.

And can't lizardmen imprison someone for 2000 years?

It is fantasy afterall ;)

-mac1504

Last edited:

Rashak Mani

First Post
This means they are probably well fed !! Make em fat and happy... but their reproduction rate is abysmal.... I think these lizardmen are very good with economics. Maybe its for gourmet sales only... that might compensate low birthrate...

mac1504

Explorer
Well Rashak, you bring up a good point- a point that I've used in my campaign. The lizardmen empire has become quite lazy and overfed. Their kingdom has spread over a large area, and their king is nearing death and he has numerous offspring that are vying for control of the throne once he dies. This has also caused political battles within the lizardmen empire.

On top of it all, in recent years the elves in the northern camps have managed to stage a successful revolt and have reclaimed parts of their homeland.

Many camps still remain in the heart of the lizardmen empire though, and the elves are attempting to build their armies in order to stage a D-day type assault upon the lizardmen empire and free their brethern. In the meantime, there is a system among the elves that selects certain individuals to undertake dangerous missions into the heart of the lizardmen empire in orer to rescue important elves, assassinate lizardmen officials, etc.

-mac1504

Rashak Mani

First Post
Nice... political turmoil and internal fighting is what makes great empires crumble....

If I were these Lizardmen I would put to death any Elven prisoners near the "Battle Front" in any D Day incursion thou.

WSmith

First Post
Rashak Mani said:
Elveschwitz ? Elfchau ?

At least you didn't say Drowschwitz. I would stay away from these for obvious reasons. Plus they don't seems to really to convey a fantasy feel, as much as a horror feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases