Rise of the Empire

Gez

First Post
Theocrat said:
I'd like to get into this PbP game if it has just recently started. If not, can you point me in the right direction to find a PbP game?
Thank you -

Hush! This forum is for roleplay only! Go away before I smite thee! :]

Seriously, try looking in the "Talking the Talk" forum. Do not spam Playing the Game threads with questions. Not even to reply to that.

We now return to your sheduled play.

Once the last of the seeker has introduced himself and submitted to the ritual, Vitalis steps forward and says:

«I am not a heir of the Empire, nor am I even a warrior, although I was forged for war. I am not a Seeker and I do not claim to deserve to be one. I will accompany them and help them, for my duty is to keep my allies alive. With my help, the Seekers will not have to be afraid of pain or death, for my magic will keep them able to fight and move onward no matter what the odds. They will not be impeded by fear or crippling blows. And if I have to be branded to accompany them on their quest, so be it. My kind wears its marks of allegiance on the forehead, where I already have the faded paint of a dog's head.»

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Nikkitikkit stands there with the rest of the group, scratching the itchy spot where the brand was placed on his skin.

'So... now what? What does our master want of us?'

He awaits the answer.

NarlethDrider

First Post
The touch of Taeg

L.f. said:
I HEARON, DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW MY DESTINY BUT I WILL SEE THE PROSPERITY OF THE GOBLINS AND ME AND THE RETURN OF THE EMPIRE"

Taeg speaks, "Kith of the people you are. May your blade always strike true to make the bones of our enemies serve as the mortar to rebuild the empire"

D.1 said:
'I am Nikkitikkit... priest and prophet of Traggitraggot the Sly! My path will be to sneak past the guards of the current world and assist in the ascention of the Empire once more!'

Taeg speaks as a tendril of smoke gives the appearance of one eye with an eyebrow raised in surprise, "Spawned of the Xoriat you may be, but herald for the empire you now are. "

C.T. said:
I am Jasek the Blacktusk. I live to honor my forefathers and see our great Empire return to the prominence it once held. For the good of all my life is the Empire's to command. And if I am found pleasing in your eyes, brand my wrist so that I may be daily reminded of my promises.

Eyes narrowed,Taeg speaks, "Your kind seek to make their own way now, putting themselves above the rest. You will be the judge & defendant of your kin"

F. said:
"I am Aeryl, betrayed of the winds, may the Ascension of the Empire emerge from my fleshly being." She slides up a gauzy piece of purple cloth covering her upper arm, she presents it to the marker.
With a perplexed fiery countenance Taeg speaks, "Odd you are but your request shall be. Beware Eberron, the maiden of stealthy pain walks."

L.A. said:
"I am Charek Norek, son of Brekan Norek, son of Traksij Norek, son of Karviil Norek, son of Kamvuul Norek, the Great Dhakaani Slayer of Illithids. I would see the Empire rise once again. If this could be made so through my blood and sweat...so be it."

With a quick nod Taeg speaks, "The ways of your forebearers will become yours. A commander you must be.”

S. said:
A sage green form stalks from the line. " I am Eqastra , a scaled one. I do pledge my powers to the Empire, and to the coalition of creatures against Lhesh Haruuc. My destiny is to deal death to my foes from the shadows."

Taeg speaks, "Long ago your kin served with the empire---its good to see the old ways return. Stalker in the shadow you will be"

G. said:
«I am not a heir of the Empire, nor am I even a warrior, although I was forged for war. I am not a Seeker and I do not claim to deserve to be one. I will accompany them and help them, for my duty is to keep my allies alive. With my help, the Seekers will not have to be afraid of pain or death, for my magic will keep them able to fight and move onward no matter what the odds. They will not be impeded by fear or crippling blows. And if I have to be branded to accompany them on their quest, so be it. My kind wears its marks of allegiance on the forehead, where I already have the faded paint of a dog's head.»
Taeg speaks, "Your kind has tread this earth through many empires---seen civilations rise & fall. You will aid this one & find yourself more than property."

The touch of Taeg's brand was exceedingly painful----but for only a second as a coolness begin to radiate from the center of the burn---flesh renews & hair grows back---the image of a three eyed skull disappears.......

NarlethDrider

First Post
After several others have received the mark, Yaggl returns to the group leaving two other whiteskined goblins. The sound of stone on stone grates through the chamber as three doorways appear on the wall. Yaggl gathers the group together, "Gather your gear, our path lies upward."

Yaggl leads the group up narrow twisting steps, "Its obvious from the look on your faces that you have questions. Ask them quickly & quietly & I'll respond best as I can."

NarlethDrider

First Post
ravos20 said:
As the lizardman gathers his belongings he asks, " where do those tunnels lead? and why are there three?"

Yaggl speaks, "There are other teams of Blades. Those tunnels take them to their beginings.."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
'Are we to keep hidden our allegience to The Prophet and the fact that we are now the Seeker's Blades? Or are we to use this status to help elevate the morale of our bretheren in the world to know that warriors are here to return the Empire to it's proper place?'

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases