Rise of the Empire

LogicsFate

First Post
Hearon scratches behind his horn looking a bit embarrassed, I wasn't expecting the need for my armor so soon, Could someone help me.

ooc/I start to don full plate if someone helps it will take 2 min, if not then 4 min and my ac drops by 1 [ooc/]

NarlethDrider said:
"No. There is much to do & one group would not be able to handle the responsibility of completing all the tasks required.", responds Yaggl.

What, exactly, is our task?

Last edited:

LiquidAtom

First Post
Charek Norek

"Yes Yaggl, what exactly are we to do?", Chareki says as he adjusts the buckles on his armor.
"Are we to go to battle? The Prophet doesn't seem the type to send his troops into combat without letting them acquaint themselves....unless it is another test."

NarlethDrider

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
'Are we to keep hidden our allegience to The Prophet and the fact that we are now the Seeker's Blades? Or are we to use this status to help elevate the morale of our bretheren in the world to know that warriors are here to return the Empire to it's proper place?'

"Be proud to serve the prophet but remember he, like you, is meerly a servant of the empire who wishes to see it restored to its former glory. Only the learned know of the seekers & of those there are no doubt some that will wish to see harm done to you or the goals disrupted. Shy not away from reckognition but keep one hand always on the hilt of your sword."

Captain Tagon

First Post
Jasek shrugs on his mithral chain shirt and sighs slightly as the protective weight settles around his massive frame. He then lithely begins scooping up his weapons one by one, storing them on his person for quick access. Once this is done, he turns to the group.

Flying, huh? Sounds like fun to me.

Remove ads