Central Casting - Heroes of Legend 2d Ed.

Hellcat

First Post
Does anyone here know anything about the Heroes of Legend 2d Ed. book published by Task Force Games? I was wondering if it's worth picking up.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Excellent product for character background generation, NPC background generation, random campaign ideas, and other goodness. Lots of tables to roll on to help determine cool unique things like birth marks, colors, etc...

Bagpuss

Legend
I think I have the first edition copy, which is handy if you are into random tables, but I've not used it much.

I'd be interested to know if 2nd Edition (I assume for D20) has the same Sexual Disorder table, that means that if your

Homosexual, Bisexual, Shy or Prudish you pick up a darkside trait so your character is more likely to be...

Cruel, Careless, Disrespectful, Angry, Greedy, Foolish, Egotisitc, Lazy a Lair, Cowardly, etc.

Bagpuss

Legend
discjacker said:
Anybody have the URL to sutch a product, I would like to check it out.

Anything stopping you using a search engine?

I put both Heroes of Legendp and Task Force Games as two different searches into http://www.google.com/ and the site was top of the list, in both cases.

Teach a man to fish...

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Do you have the first edition? The second edition is much bigger, but has some of the innovations that they instituted in their later books, such as the characters favored abstractions and so forth which helps define the character a little more tightly.

Overall, it is a pretty neat little system, nice food for thought for detailing characters, PCs or NPCs.

Remove ads