Coolest charater EVAR

maddman75

First Post
Here is Musashi. He is a ninja, and totally sweet. I made him 20th level (equivalent) because he’s so sweet that anything lower would be an insult. He could beat Drizz easily – in fact he did in the fanfic that I rote entitled "Maximum R0xx0r - Will the real Do'Urden please stand up ?", then he stole his panther and girlfriend. Then he killed Artemis Entreri with a sppon.

Musashi Do’Urden « The Darke Blayd of the Night », male half-vampire drow ninja 14/ranger 2, CN. Medium-sized humanoid (elf); AC: 45 (armor 8, natural armor 5, deflection 5, dex 10, wis 5, ninja 2), Init+14, Speed: 30’; Hd: 14d6+2d8+32; Hp: 120; Attack: +24 melee (d10+12; vorpal katana +5) or +21 melee (d10+9+1 con; Katana +2 of wounding, speed and throwing) or +24 ranged (d10+9+1 con; Katana +2 of wounding, speed and throwing); Full attack: +22/+17/+12 melee (d10+12; vorpal katana +5) and +19/+19/+14/+9 melee (d10+5+1 con; Katana +2 of wounding, speed and throwing) S 18(24), D 24(30), C 12(14), I 10, W 14(20), Ch 12; Saves: F+14, R+27, W+14(+16) +2 to will saves vs spells and spell-like abilities. Spell resistance 27.

Skills: Balance +15, Climb +18, Escape Artist +32, Hide+31, Jump+20, Listen+16, Move Silently+31, Perform (Angst)+2, Search+12, Sleight of Hand+15, Spot+9, Tumble+33. Feats: Exotic weapon proficiency (katana), Leadership, Oversized Two-weapon fighting, Two-weapon fighting (bonus), Improved two-weapon fighting, Greater Two-weapon fighting, Combat Expertise, Track (bonus), Improved Initiative (bonus).

Special abilities (half-vampire): Natural attack: Slam (d6 dmg), Charm Gaze (Standard action, acts as Charm Monster (DC 19 )), DR 5/ silver or magic, Fast Healing 1 (but only when under half hp), Resistance to cold 5 and electricity 5.

Special abilities (drow): Darkvision 120’, Immune to sleep, Spell-like abilities (once per day, caster level 16): Dancing Lights, Darkness, Faerie Fire. Light Blindness.

Special abilities (ranger): Favored Enemy: Driz'zt Do'Urden (+2), Wild Empathy.

Special abilities (ninja): +2 ninja level bonus to AC, Sudden Strike +7d6, Trapfinding, Ki powers (12 times per day; +2 to Will save as long as one daily use is left in pool), Poison Use, Great Leap (always make Jump checks as if running; +4 bonus if actually running), Acrobatics (+4 bonus to Climb, Jump and Tumble checks; already factored in), Speed Climb (climb at full speed with no penalty, but must start and end turn on a horizontal surface), Improved Poison Use (apply poison as move-equivalent action), Evasion, Ghost Mind (Invisible to scrying spells unless the caster makes a Caster level check dc 34), Favored Enemy: Elf (+2), Wild Empathy.

Ki powers: Ghost Step (Swift action, no AoO, become invisible or ethereal for one round), Ki Dodge (Swift action, no AoO, gain concealment for 1 round (20% miss chance)), Ghost Strike (move-equivalent action, no AoO, next attack made can affect incorporeal or ethereal creatures, or affect physical creatures if the ninja is ethereal).

Equipment: Totally sweet and cool ninja suit, Bracers of Armor +8, Gloves of dexterity +6, Belt of giant strength +6, Scarab of wisdom +6, Dark Blad (vorpal adamantine katana +5), Sweet Bladd (Cold Iron Katana +2 of throwing, speed and wounding), Cloak of resistance +5, Ring of protection +5, Amulet of natural armor +3, Ring of freedom of movement, Boots of Speed, Vest of Escape, Ioun Stone (Pink rhomboid).

Quote: “I am COMING for U, lol.”

Cohort: Musashi’s cohort is his totally sweet girlfriend Driza Miyamoto, who is a lesbian asian drow vampire cleric of Loviatar (although she is totally not evil and just CN like Musashi so they don’t have to be roleplayed in a consistent manner). Her turn ons include anime, buffing Musashi with spells, whips and also leather clothes. Her turn offs include anything that is not totally awesome. She is his sister from House Do'urden.

Followers: Musashi’s followers are just fanboys. Fanboys like his player, for example. They all think Musashi Do’Urden is über sweet. And cool.

Personality: Musashi is CN which I like to call COOL NEUTRAL LOL !

Appearance: He’s a ninja DUH !

Testament

First Post
ZMOG!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneone He is so totally sweet! I am totally pumped to see more of him!

You left out his ranks in Perform (Electric Guitar), his Guitar in his equipment.

His favoured enemy should be Pirates.

maddman75

First Post
NO, his favored enemy is Drizzit, because he is so much more awesome than drizzit.

I'd also like to point out that between Libris Morits and Complete Adventurer, this character is 100% legal. :)

Gadodel

First Post
maddman75 said:
Cohort: Musashi’s cohort is his totally sweet girlfriend Driza Miyamoto, who is a lesbian asian drow vampire cleric of Loviatar (although she is totally not evil and just CN like Musashi so they don’t have to be roleplayed in a consistent manner).
Lemme guess, this makes her 'damned' doesn't it?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You could only beat up Drist because he doesn't have any ranks of ranger, because he's a barbarian/fighter/wizard.

Anyways, Drake Darkstorm could take this guy for breakfast and still have time to eat his crumpets before they got less warmer.

(contact)

Explorer
Piratecat said:
You could only beat up Drist because he doesn't have any ranks of ranger, because he's a barbarian/fighter/wizard.

Anyways, Drake Darkstorm could take this guy for breakfast and still have time to eat his crumpets before they got less warmer.

HA HAH AH HA (THAT IS THE WAY I RIGHT LOL IF U DONT NO) DRAKE DE LA DARKNYTE WOULD PROBABL BE ALL 'I'M NOT FITEING THIS GUY I WONT EVEN GET ANY XPS FOR HIM BCUZ I AM 2 HIGH LEVEL!) ITS FUNNY BUT NOT REALLY BCUZ HE IS REALLY THAT HIGH LEVEL IF U DONT BELIVE ME GARY GYGAX 1CE SIAD THAT DARKE WAS REALLY HIGH LEVEL (AND HE EVEN SAID REALLY) SO THAT IS 100% OFFISHUL!!

I WILL EVEN LET U LOOK AT PART OF HIS CHARAKTER SHEET FOR PROOF, BUT NOT THE PART THAT IS SENSORED FOR NATIONAL SECURITY LOLL!!! (IM ONLY JOKING I DONT THINK THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY CARES ABOUT DND SO PLEASE DONT FLAME ME IF UR IN THE FBI OR YOUR FRIEND IS OK?)

(IF U CANT READ THE GRAFIC, DRAKE IS 136TH LEVEL)

drakedeladark.jpg

maddman75

First Post
NO WAY D00D - LOOK AT TEH CHARATER SHEET YUO POSTED - IT SAYS 2DN EDITION!!!1!! THOSE RULES AREN'T EVEN TEH REAL RULES ANY MOR, AN GARY GYGAX GOT FIERD AN MONTE COOK TOOK IS PLACE! sO DRAKE LAMEBLADE ISN'T EVAN 1ST LEVEL, B3CAUS HE DOESN'T GO BY TEH REL ROOLZ - LOLZ

HE WOULD BE LUCKY IF MUSASHI LET H IM CLEAN HIS SWORD LOL

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Woodgreen's PC Edmonster is teh bestest.

Here's what other people say about him:

Jackob said:
He is Ed Greenwood's alter ego in the Forgotten Realms, the world Greenwood created.

Take every bad experience you've ever had with the GM's pet NPC and PC-NPCs and multiply them by a factor of YIKES and you will get Elminster - thief, fighter, priest, epic-levle wizard, once spent some time as a woman, lover of at least one god, empowered by a god, etc.

... and that ain't the half of it. You also have Elmonster popping up in every story Greenwood ever does, even those that are about totally different people.

You know the old joke about what happens if you nuke Cthulhu? Well, if you nuke Elmonster, he'll be back in 15 minutes, but he won't be radioactive and he won't actually be pissed, just mildly annoyed.
Susanoo Orbatos said:
to put more fuel on the wrongness that is Elminster, well WOTC Thought he was a greater challenge than Cthulhu. ...
tetsujin28 said:
Elminster's such a ... twink.
Epoch said:
Arbane the Terrible said:
:eek:

But, how much SAN does seeing Elminister cost you?
All. Of. It.
Stantz said:
If I remember from the one game of Forgotten Realms I've played (more than enough for one lifetime, thank you), Elminster cannot come to harm as long as his goddess/ sugar mama is paying attention, is immune to psychological effects since he is under a permanent Feeblemind, and has Elminster's Escapes. Elminster's Escapes are basically an entire set of Improved Contingency spells. If he is ever in true danger, he automatically teleports away to one of his many strongholds to heal up and reload. Some of the escapes even automatically use his stored items on him allow him to warp back instantly! Plus, Elminster has a stealth element that Cthulhu is definitely lacking.

Really, the more I think about it, there is nothing that Cthulhu can really do to him, while Elminster has a half dozen options to deal with Senor Calimari that I can name off the top of my head.
Cith said:
Dear god, it's the ultimate example of a Bad GM's pet NPC.
Stantz said:
Arbane the Terrible said:
Elminster is Feebleminded? I'd rather got the impression he had all his marbles...
I never understood how that was suppose to work, either. I mean, he has an intelligence 3, according to the spell, but is still a genius? I think it was supposed to be something about his smarts coming from being widely experienced, not inborn talent, or some BS line like that.

The net effect is that Elminster not only gets to do all the badass mofo spell slinging, if Cthulhu walked up to him wearing a top hat and a leather jock, all Elminster would do is compliment him on his bold fashion statement. Basically, the whole feeblemind thing (which may or may not still be around) was just another way of making the big E better than any of you puny players can ever dream to be.
Grumpy Grognard said:
... Hellmonster will live forever.
Sangrolu said:
He's a publisher version of the GMs pet NPC. He's so symptomatically Mary Sue, it's pathetic. I mean look at the guy... he's the most powerful mage in the realms, and by gods, he's a stag in bed! He makes love with Goddesses!
I rest my case.

Last edited:

Remove ads