(adventure) Armgill’s Heirloom - <Knight Otu judging>

Timeboxer

Explorer
Lynneth Starreaver, Human Wizard

Lynneth blinks a bit as the man passes, and shrugs, as nobody in the foyer appears to object to her entering, or indeed notice. And steps into the foyer a bit gingerly. "Hello?" she calls out to the group. "I was told that there was a bit of a need for some goods-transportin', and I thought perhaps I could join up."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton Brandovold, Human Ranger

Anton motions for Lynneth to join the rest of the group. "Oh greetings, the dwarf is taking our names and a few requests. It seems like we are not much for the hand-to-hand fighting, though." He pats the shorter ones on the shoulders, "Maybe we will be okay anyway, but if we can find others I think that is better, no? I think the extra arrows would also be very handy for me."

OOC:
[sblock]It's nonchalant or nonchalantly.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Well, that's enough for me. I like to know why I play my hide for. I said you would need to be more interesting to get me, well, you are not. Ladies and gentlemen, wish you luck on that one, I'll go back to the Inn."

Opale stands up and walk back from where she had come. When she pass the doorway, everyone can hear:

"Merchants! They are all thieves. Doesn't worth working for them."

Kaitlin

First Post
"Oh... oh well. I suppose I can always purchase such things in Tharon for the return trip. Ah, you know, I just thought of something... Who gets all the goodies from the thieves we thwart?" He grins.

Dexerion

First Post
"The way I see it. If ya are the one to drop em to the ground, ya get first dibs on the loot." The balding one almost barks, barrel chest heaving in a chuckle at his own cleverness. Charles just nods, and James shakes his head.

OOC:[sblock]
thanks[/sblock]

Dexerion

First Post
The dwarf throws his shoulders back and sighs, holding up the parchment. "Alright, gentlemen, this is what we have here. Anton, the one with the hat, appears able to handle himself in a fight, but by the looks of the bow on his back, may be better at range. Fimbus, an Illusionist, has a crossbow and claims to be effective with it. A'jardin, a Wizard with some spells that would seem to be quite helpful, also has a crossbow, but hasn't boasted of his abilities with it. Lynneth, a wizard with no ranged weapon, has yet to relate her skills. And Raena, the smart little street rat you like Charles. I get the impression she is quite proficient with her crossbow."

"That is not much muscle. We might as well hand the thing to them." The bald man grunts.

Charles pushes off the wall and stands in the center of the archway. "But it is some firepower. I like it. As James said, the archanist will be useful in Fallon."

"We need a few more days to gather our equipment and make the necessary arrangements. I suggest you go back to the Red Dragon and wait. We will send someone for you when we are ready to depart the city. Don't leave the Inn. We offer you 50 gold each for the trip to Fallon. An additional 25 when we reach Brimbor, and 50 when we are in Tharol. The reward for the return can be negotiated when we have obtained the item. We will need some time in Fallon to run some family errands. We may need some assistance, upon which we will pay you an additional amount." Charles places his hands on his hips and awaits response.

OOC:[sblock]
i noticed a few of you have your crossbows at one d6 on your sheets. a light crossbow is one d8 in the 3rd edition players handbook. was it scaled back for 3.5? if so, that sucks. I will check the SRD later, for now, I am starving. [/sblock]

Jdvn1

OOC:
[sblock]No, d6 for small light crossbows. That got me at first, too.[/sblock]

Jdvn1

Anton Brandovold, Human Ranger

"Yes, I am very precise with this bow, but I am not bad with the fighting either. I have a tool for the fighting situation as well, but I do not like it so much. Like Raena, I am also fairly good with the hiding, so maybe we can get an advantage if there is a fight. ... What thin-- okay, it is no matter. Can you tell us about how many days is the trip? If we have the mounts, it will obviously be more fast."

azmodean

First Post
Your proposal is interesting, if vague. I understand you may not wish to share all of your secrets with strangers, but I would like to remind you that anything you can tell us about those we may be facing will increase our effectiveness greatly, especially the arcanists. Especially if we have time to enhance our repertoire of spells based on the enemies we will be facing. That having been said, I will await your summons at the Red Dragon.

Artax turns and heads back to the Inn.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases