Suggested cost for Golem Strike / Grave Strike weapons??

TheBadElf

First Post
I'm currently designing magic items for use in a high-power Epic game (30th level characters), and the rogue type is in need of weapons that will let him sneak attack constructs and undead. Complete Adventurer brings us the Golem Strike and Grave Strike spells, both first level, that allow this. Any suggestions on an appropriate gp cost or enhancement bonus equivilent for a weapon with one of these as a permanant property??

domino

First Post
TheBadElf said:
I'm currently designing magic items for use in a high-power Epic game (30th level characters), and the rogue type is in need of weapons that will let him sneak attack constructs and undead. Complete Adventurer brings us the Golem Strike and Grave Strike spells, both first level, that allow this. Any suggestions on an appropriate gp cost or enhancement bonus equivilent for a weapon with one of these as a permanant property??
For one of those, to be permanently made part of a weapon, that would add 10,000 gp to the price.

The formula for a use activated spell (which I assume it is, unless you want to be golem striking when you're not attacking, which would be stupid) is spell level (1) times caster level (5 is the minimum for making magic weapons) times 2000. Or 10,000

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases