General weekly gaming night, Boston area (Revere, right next to T, plentiful parking)

Asmor

First Post
Hey, I'm trying to get a night of general gaming together... Maybe some one-shots could be run, but in general RPGs would not be the focus. Mostly non-collectible card games, video games, board games, etc. It would be a good chance to meet new people, try new games, etc, and all without the pressure of your presence being required. Miss 3 nights a month, come once every six months, whatever. No real agenda, no set times. Just playing games, from 5-midnight.

Would there be any interest in this? I'd like to do it during the week, probably on Wednesdays Good ol' hump day. Figure people usually don't have things going on then.

I live right next to the T, and there is plenty of parking available as well (it's 1-hour during the day, but at night it's unlimited). I live on Revere Beach, so the place is VERY easy to find.

Is there any interest? I can't imagine too many people deciding they'd want to, but just in case I'm going to limit it to 8 people (including myself) at first, although depending on how things work I might be able to accomadate more people... If there's enough interest my building has a community room with several tables which we could use and that could easily accomadate 20 people.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases