Bastion's campaign sketches/art and REQUESTs

Quick question, I was sketching up a pose for Thunder, and I was trying to figure out what weapons he would be holding. A heavy flail & greatsword are 2-handed weapons, How would he use a shield? I was going to draw the flail in the right hand, shield on the left arm and GS on the back. Let me know what you think.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
BastionLightbringer said:
Quick question, I was sketching up a pose for Thunder, and I was trying to figure out what weapons he would be holding. A heavy flail & greatsword are 2-handed weapons, How would he use a shield?

Well, the shield would be fastened to his right forearm. The flail is his secondary weapon, mostly seeing use against creatures that are resistanat to slashing weapons (undead, like skeletons).

He mostly keeps his sword at the ready and when dungeon delving, he keeps a sunrod fastened to his right upper arm.

I am playing in a new game next week, so I worked up a quickie sketch of what my new character might look like in full plate & helm(when he can afford it, that is).

I am supposed to draw the whole group, but I somehow always start & end with my character. I have to work on that. :D

Here he is:
Sir Reager Wyrmark
Reagersketch.jpg

Any comments or crits welcome...but remember its not a finished drawing, no shading, etc.

Andrew_Lee

First Post
Hi,
I have seen your drawings and they are great :) ... How I wish I have the talent to draw too .... :(

If you are to draw a portrait for me, I will great appreciate it :)

He has the following charactertistics :

Eladrin Wizard :

1) 6 feet tall
2) 170 lbs
3) Wears a black robe
4) Carries a staff
5) golden eyes

It has the following characters :

1) Dragonborn Paladin (Male)
2) Dwarven Cleric (Male)
3) Elven Ranger (Male)
4) Eladrin Wizard (Male)
5) Human Warlock (Male)
6) Halfing Rogue (Male)

I will be willing to pay a commission for it too, if it is the way it is done here. I am unsure of this though. Please do advise :)

Last edited:

arydious

First Post
Hey Bastion,

I am a huge fan of all your drawings. I have watched this forum for months and I absolutely love how you draw different people. I have a favor to ask you when you get the time. I have 2paticular characters for my new campaign i want drawn out, and my abilities in drawing doesn't surpass stick figures. I am going to leave the description quite vague because i trust your abilities and choices.

First one which i need quicker is a Paladin of Heironeous It can be either sex but it is one of the main Heroic NPC in the campaign and is of a very high level, around level 20.

The second character is an Evil Female, She is a 5 psion(telepath)/10 Thrall-heard/10 Pyrokineticist

Thanks in advanced I completely trust how you will draw them

Remove ads