Bastion's campaign sketches/art and REQUESTs

Verbatim

Explorer
Wow...

As far as I am concerned Bastion, he looks perfect to me...

With him having the violin out, which I was hoping you would do, it could be the exact picture I have of him in my mind when he does his morning prayers for spells...

Wow...

Thank you so much...you have no idea how much I like it...

I definately owe you one amigo...

I don't know if anyone would mind, but I guess I should ask.

I sometimes post my sketches on other websites such as Elfwood, Wizards, etc and possibly my own site in the future. I assume that that everyone recognizes that the sketch is my property, but not the actual character. I do mention that they are requests done for others when I post them. Does anyone object to this, let me know.

I do this to increase the hits I get, and also enjoy the constructive criticism that posts on multiple websites generate. Sites like Elfwood are great for artist trying to get honest critiques. Though as of this moment I got kicked from Elfwood during the last site crash. :(

Specifically for Verbatim, ThornMD, Frukathka, Blargney and anyone else I drew sketches for. Let me know.

Thanks
Bastion

Verbatim

Explorer
As far as I am concerned Bastion, those sketches are your work and anywhere you want to post them is fine by me. Hopefully others will enjoy them as much as we have...:)

So, I endorse your spreading of them around 100%

Ok here is a sketch of Haldir. Hope he is close to what you wanted.

Haldir.jpg

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Bastion, not sure if you noticed this thread. I have no desire to publish my SciFi setting, as it includes elements from a lot of closed content sources. I will be printing it out though, so that I can have a hard copy for myself as a refrence and anyone that may wish to play it with me. I'd really like to see this piece done by a couple of talented artists.

ThorneMD

First Post
That pic of Haldir is great. Thanks. And as for the use of the pics, I don't mind if you use the pics (since they are really yours anyway) just give me credit for the idea. Thanks again for Haldir.

Verbatim

Explorer
Bastion: Thank you for the link...I love the pictures in color. Thanks again for doing the pictures...:)

You should put Zeric up there also, it was another good piece IMO...:)

Remove ads