Valus d20 setting: ever heard of it?

Valus d20 setting: ever heard of it?

Gez

First Post
I haven't read Destan's story hour and don't know much about DWP, except that they exist. But I've heard of Valus through ENWorld, that's all.

I think you should have put an option saying "I know of Valus through ENWorld's General Discussion forum" as it is going to be the majority of the answers, I guess... :)

Turanil

First Post
I myself did hear about Valus on these boards, and could have bought it if I had been searching for a D&D campaign setting. In fact I would have chosen it rightly before any FR, Greyhawk, Kalamar, or Eberron.

Buttercup said:
Not only have I heard of it, I own it!
Please, tell us your opinion about this book.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
I'm one of the folks that went from the Valus discussion when the sourcebook was released, to reading Destan's storyhour.

It's still on my to-buy list, once I start back at full-time work next month.

shilsen

Adventurer
I was a reader of Destan's story hour (actually still am, but he hasn't updated in ages, dammit!), so that's where I heard of it.

JoeBlank

Explorer
Gez said:
I haven't read Destan's story hour and don't know much about DWP, except that they exist. But I've heard of Valus through ENWorld, that's all.

I think you should have put an option saying "I know of Valus through ENWorld's General Discussion forum" as it is going to be the majority of the answers, I guess... :)

This describes me as well. Valus is on my "to buy" list, but I am not in the market for a new campaign setting. I would just be getting it for a good read, and to borrow material.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases