Valus d20 setting - next book?

Valus d20 setting - next book?

• Adventures set in the Valus (like [b]Return of Ippizicus Child-Eater[/b])

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Regional sourcebooks set in Ostia Prim, world of the Valus (Gordia, the Appian Empire, etc.)

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • More detailed regional sourcebooks set in the Valus (the city of Pell, the Greenway lands, etc.)

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • General sourcebooks set in the Valus (the Roven, cosmology/myths of the Valus, etc.)

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 10.5%

grodog

Hero
Over in the thread at http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=122434 several folks have commented that they'd like to see more product support for Ryan "Destan" Smalley's Valus setting, published by Different Worlds.

While it has never been the intention with Valus to try to rival the Forgotten Realms in the number of tomes or level-of-detail available, we'd like your input on what kinds of products you'd most like to see developed and published for the setting.

Wisdom Penalty

First Post
"Other."

why limit yourself? i think it's entirely possible to publish a supplement that fulfills two or more of these categories. for example, a regional gazetteer of gordia including an adventure set within the same kills two birds with one stone.

id also like to see more info on the religions. the different clerical powers offered within Valus is one of the first things i yoinked for my (sadly on-hiatus) homebrew.

W.P.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases