(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 7)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Melkor said:
Zelda

Melkor laughs to Ergoth-Nog:

-So, vermin, you think that imprisoning myself brought you victory?!

-Fool, this is the end! Eternal Night is coming to claim everything! Black Flame shall consume all! Soon my revenge will be complete!

OOC

Melkor, your PC CAN'T talk to us unless we choose to talk with him. We did not, we put him into a 'box', and that's that. Your fate we gave into hands of Siobhan and Kalanyr. You can make comment to them if they say 'they wish to talk WITH you'. You don't have personal power, you are held helpless. You can't see, move, nothing. You are in statis. Still, silent, no will, no movement, no thought.

So you don't speak. Does this clear out what imprisoment by me means?

And truly, if your character would have wanted to chat with 'us', he should have done that earlier.

Oh, and Ergoth-Nog couldn't talk with you anymore, even if he'd like to (and he doesn't), and those interested 'why' can see it later.

((Oh, but IRL I fond your IC speeches really funny, but character itself turned into entropy bringer. I don't play faction that would just let such characer go doing such things. Now pick new PC, I doubt we'll see Melkor the Evil One anymore.))

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Well, ok, Zelda is giving you over to Kalanyr and Black Omega's character Siobhan.

Which means Melkor will be in the hands of a beautiful faerie girl (Siobhan) - or, at least, half in her hands.

I can't call Kalanyr a pretty girl, or a girl at all, obviously - unless, as usual, I made another ghastly goof.

- - -

Ok, I will make a ruling here.
And, this ruling shall be silly.

Melkor posted:

Hmm, Edena, can my PC completely erase himself from existence, beyond any possibility of resurrection, like Galan Dracos did in Chronicles Of Huma to avoid wrath of Tahkisis?

ANSWER:

Melkor, Lord Melkor can do that if and only if Kalanyr or anyone else besides Siobhan decides to torture him or interrogate him or otherwise make life difficult for him.
If Siobhan decides to torture Melkor, he cannot escape! No way out!

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Edena, I posted that a while back about giving Melkor away as wedding gift.

I just remained Melkor's player that his character is not allowed (currenly) any speaking. Now that wouldn't be imprisoment if he could still affect reality when not allowed.

Hehe, and me IRL might be (maybe even cute) girl, but Mr Ergoth-Nog is not cute or at least not girl, and Katha, well, she is pretty old girl.

Hehee. :)

Hehee, Melkor this gave me some good time, since I've been player not able to do much almost all the time.
At least I got my favourite bad guy. :)

And please, if your faction goes down under let Edena give you new one.

After all, that's one thing that has been in my mind for long time, with my single meek little power.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Hey Zelda, want another Power?

I have the Silver Hive, a good Power, and I'm just looking to give it to a good player!

- - -

And yeah, Melkor ... I have this here Spleen (death machine) Armada.
I wish to unload it on a sufficiently fiendish Player!
You are my first choice.

- - -

By the way, if Siobhan is having second thoughts about torturing poor ol Melkor, remember what he did to Forrester's concubine!

- - -

TO ZELDA

(smiles a really evil, wicked smile)

Hey Zelda, would you like to play the taraakians?
If you do, I think I could arrange that.

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Edena,

I don't know how to play hive... ok, I can.

But I want to stick with my one faction for now.
If something joins me, it must happen for In-game reasons. And good hive mind faction would probably be bit creepy to my people.

They are against non-free-willed assimiltations, corruption, and alignment changes after all.

My faction btw, are neural, not good power. People of all alignments. Majority N, CN and GC. Ergoth Nog is CG leader however.

Their ways are currenly hightly Storm Rider infulence joined, aka druidic, with high belief in nature's spiritual ways and personal freedom. Barbarians are less sensible and agressive folk, and hate anything telling them what to do. Ratikians tend to like OA and diplomatic approach. Quite a mixed lot really. Stereotypical appoach this is, thisx isn't this simple.

Silver Hive might be cool to play when/if this power of mine gets blasted away.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:

TO ZELDA

(smiles a really evil, wicked smile)

Hey Zelda, would you like to play the taraakians?
If you do, I think I could arrange that.

Me play Taraakians?! Are you out of your mind?! :D

Ah, but seriously, is this ploy to make me continue little spar with Melkor? ;)

OOC seriously. I could not play Taraakians the way you do. I don't really get well into lawful mentalities. And me accepting 12th level power as player, would likely upset other players.

If you want to make them characters to somebody, I'd suggest you give them to someone who can play them right and does not abuse their power.

Also, it would be preferable IMO to hear what other players like of idea moving them to any player.

My opinions in this are pretty neutral.

And I liked your suggestion actually. I laughted a good while. After all suspicious whining I've taken part about them, you ask if I wish to me to play them. Poetic Justice. Now that is really *evil*, in funny way.

LOL :D

Well I am sacrificing my 11th level powers to bring on my ultimate Armageddon Plan( see my email Edena), this is what I meant, and Melkor won`t order it to stop in any circumstances, his hatred and desire for revenge are greater than will to survive.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
creamsteak said:
Edena,

The Church of Mercy has a defense of 16.

The Demons corrupted by the church have a defense of 10.

This is correct I believe. Now for the questions. You didn't respond to any of them, and I feel that they are important to me and my allies.
Since both of these powers are inside the Plane of Hope, can we add our defense collectively to the Plane? Stacking My two powers defense with Williams, as we are technically still defending "ourselves." That would give the Plane a much heavier defense rating.

Note the above. I want to add 26 Defense to the Plane of Hope.
Also, you keep talking about the Mana Fortress in present tense. I would sure enjoy having a weapon like that, but it was to take 10 years. Is it underway? Did I send plans and mages 10 years into the past to start construction? Did I build it 10 years from now and send it back to current times? Just curious.
Well Edena, what is the situation with the Fortress. So far I thought it was just an idea, but maybe I could find a way to bring it to me.

If so, I expect to use it against the Lok 'nar. Which reminds me of an NPC in the Master of Orion game. And the Taraakians remind me of the Alkari. And the Death Machines remind me of the Meklar. Lok 'nar was the last Orion if I am correct. His ship was called the Avenger, and was able to use the best weapons in the game (save the stellar converter). Is this what I can expect from this ship? If so, then I have some notes on what that ships precise capabilities are. I have notes that make it one of the most powerful craft in existence. Death rays, neutron bombs, particle beams, spatial compressors, teleportation, time distortion (double attacks during a round).
This is just a note. If you wouldn't mind me showing everyone the Lok 'Nar's stats (formatted for DnD) I am going to do it when I get home.

So I want to add my defense to the demi-plane of hope. I also want to know about my fortress and its construction. I would like to know if anyone from Delrune survived (they were supposed to be hidden in the Demi-plane of hope where they could be better protected).

I also have a question about Attack and Defense. Can you declare "I am attacking whichever force attacks me" or "I am defending whichever force is attacked by player x."

That rounds out my questions. Sorry I am reposting them. I would like a response to at least the question about adding my defense to Williams.

Posted by Edena:

By the way, if Siobhan is having second thoughts about torturing poor ol Melkor, remember what he did to Forrester's concubine!

Well, he intended to do the same to Siobhan( see my post when I thought I captured her).

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena,

If you want a player for the Taraakians, I would love that job. I like lawful good races. I like starships. I like doing stats for abnormally advanced super weapons. I even have a reference source for this information.

I could also do stats for the Sleen. If Melkor wants them. I know what I am talking about: Alkari (Orions/Taraakians) and Meklar (Antarans/Sleen). I also know a good mentality to use for both of these groups. I have the knowledge, but do you think I deserve the power?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases