(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 7)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena,

If I can still get a 4 Attack out of it: I am attacking Melkors Ravenloft Faction with both of my Powers. Thats an 8 on Melkor instead of the 12 I had aimed at Sollir.

Uvenelei

First Post
My Stance:

I've allied with the Taraakians, and I'm aiding them in their attack on the Hive. He has declared he no longer wants to destroy another 3 worlds (even if I had known any of that IC in the first place), but the fact that he's already done it to Athas Space, killing millions in the process, is good enough for me.
I've moved my entire civilian population into the Demiplane of Hope (with permission, of course), while everyone else is attacking along with the Taraakians.

A small question, since I may not be alive long enough to ask it if I don't do it now: How big are Crystal Spheres? Solar System sized? Galaxy? Whole universes? I was never into Planescape or Spelljammer, so I've never dealt with DnD's conception of the multiverse beyond the basic inner and outer planes.

William Ronald

Explorer
creamsteak, kaboom, and Uvenelei:

Your civilians are welcome subject to my restrictions outlined in my posts.

As the Domain of Hope is a relization of dreams, here are some of the things that may have occurred there and be found there. (Based on something I sent to Edena.)

Energizing my people and creatures: I will try to use magic and science to improve the growth rate and hardiness of my people and creatures. Previously, I had temples providing free healing for the poor. Now all expecting mothers will receive the best neo-natal care regardless of income or species of origin. The idea is to make people and my monsters healthier and stronger. Also, for some creatures, increase the growth rate.

The Flight of the Flumphs: I will have flumphs, from the old Fiend Folio, grown to colossal size. They will be given greater intelligence. They can carry troops to battle and have the ability to carry vast quantities of liquids – especially Oerthblood. They can deposit the liquids in mass quantities or as a rain. A rain of Oerthblood. They can also shoot paralysis rays, lighting bolts, and cure critical wound rays. Large numbers of troops can ride these creatures into battle as troop transports.

They also will carry a modified aerial form of remora, the small creatures that help clean shark gills. These creatures can feed off radiation in addition to normal plant life. They can consume toxic substances and digest them into their base elements. They will help clean the flumphs and clean the environment. They can can fire heat rays and cure moderate wound rays.

The Great Trees: Treants, the size of redwoods, with magical powers. They have constrictor vines which are part of their bodies to crush and hold opponents. Their fruit is equal to a goodberry. They can also animate plants and rocks and cast plant and animal growth spells at will at their Hit Dice or level values. They can cast healing spells as a ranged attack. Most are druids of good alignment.

The Burrowers: Modified bullettes with the earth elemental template, these creatures are infused with Oerthblood in their veins. They can hunt and destroy veins of Red Goo and can attack Red Armada troops normally. (Their touch acts as healing.) They can fire healing rays and lightning bolts, with the power based on their size. These creatures have human intelligence, and do not have any problem with bright light. Sizes range from Tiny to Colossal.

Mistlings: These creatures appear like slightly translucent clouds. They can charm person or monster, heal, electrocute opponents, or stun them. They can exist in the upper atmosphere and can feed off of radiation. Their metabolic processes are like the modified remora, and they can help in cleaning the environment. They are exceptionally fast creatures, with high dexterity, high intelligence, and the Improved Initiative feat.

My monsters are given the half-celestial template. The number of people in my territories with the half celestial template is rising. My dragons are given the half celestial template as well. If possible, I work with them to give them a spell that will allow their breath weapons to become healing weapons.

The Kevellond League also develop healing weapons, such as wands and guns that fire healing rays.

William

From Melkor to Hazen:

-Fool! Can`t you see that your pathetic speeches have no effect? You can`t stop the bloodshed Angel, and Demiplane of Hope will share the fate of Hope Isle on Toril- there is no place for Hope in front of Oblivion( by the way you haven`t replied to my post on page 2, I assume that Hazen is ignoring Melkor and his words?)!

William Ronald

Explorer
OOC: Melkor, you need to check for my posts. my response is on page 3, right by Serpenteye's fun for the family post. I answered some time ago. Nice to see your spelling has improved.

"Melkor, Hope survives. This plane will survive even the destruction of worlds. As for Oblivion, I think the only reason you praise it so highly is that it is your excuse for everything. After all, if it is going to end, I can do what I want. I have found evidence that you are wrong. Of course, if I am right, you may pray for oblivion. Most of the Shade have deserted you, your power is weakening. Also, many believe your time has come to an end."

"One of my speeches changed the minds of the Taraakians. What have your speeches accomplished, save to draw attention to yourself? A prayer of mine was answered in a way I did not expect. Explain how it came into existence?"

"All I see is a soul in pain who seeks to use the pain of others to ease his pain. I pity you, for you are missing out on much of the beauty and diversity of creation. Your healing is beyond me, but not the Eternal. I suggest your seek healing and repentance."

Last edited:

Oh indeed William, I have overlooked your post, sorry. Well, there are certainly some overpowers of good, but so are of evil, your Demiplane of Hope is nothing more than opposite of Demiplane of Dread.

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Hi folks,

Before I go on reading more stuff or anything else, I will post here when en-boards are still 'alive'.

Yesterday I had surprise table-tob rpg-session, and I wanted to say I'll be away for night. But was I able to access. Oh, no, no for hours. And when session was over I tried again, but that was at the time en-boards are typically busy.

So, in case enyone missed me. Hehee. ;)

Black Omega

First Post
Well, I was going to simply cancel my attack for this turn.

But since Melkor, Lord of 'ALL' has been asking so nicely, I'll shift it to him. The Seelie do aim to please.

Edena, if I can shift my attack to Melkor, I am doing so. If it's to late to declare a shift, I'll just cancel and gear up for next round.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Attacks and Defenses for Day 6 - The Great Battle

Note - this covers only 11th level Dueling

There are so many declarations of 11th level Assaults and Conventional Assaults that I am still attempting - perhaps in vain - to figure them all out.

The taraakians are sending TWO MORE ships to aid the first one.
Thus, they are attacking Forsaken One with the combined strength of 3 12th level Powers.

However, the Sleen (death machines) sent much more help than anyone could have expected - dozens of titanic warships of every size and shape, to Forsaken One.

As for the taraakians, something should be understood here.
The taraakians come from another dimension.
In their galaxy of a hundred billion stars, their Star Empire controls several million of them.
A large empire, but small compared to the galaxy.
They have many great fleets to defend their Empire, and ALL of them are currently engaged in battle, as they are under attack by the Spleen and from several other galactic nations.

The fleet they sent to the Spheres is a very small fleet, for the taraakians are more interested in exploration and trade here than anything else, and the fleet was intended only for defense.
It has a Command Frigate (size 3, which the second to smallest size of ship they build), three Destroyers (size 3), three Frigates (size 4), three Scouts (size 4), and a number of Freighters (size 3 and 4.)

All three of their Destroyers are now hovering over Athas.
The taraakians are throwing everything they can throw at Forsaken One.
The Command Frigate is fighting the Red Poison assault against those Spheres Sollir hit, and the three Frigates and three Scout Ships are likewise fighting the Red Poison assault against the hundreds of Crystal Spheres.

The taraakians, in other words, have 4 more ships they could conceivably throw against the Hive Cluster, but they are all engaged in battle and unable to help.
The taraakians are unable to summon any further help from their Star Empire, which needs every ship it has against it's many foes.

If the taraakians lose their three Destroyers, the backbone of their war machine in the Spheres, they are effectively crushed as a military Power here.
They most certainly will try to send another ship, probably their Command Frigate, but it alone cannot overcome Forsaken One, if their three Destroyers combined could not.

Incidentally, the main Taraakian Fleets consist of (to use Star Fleet Battles linguistics):

1 x SBS - 1 Super Battleship
3 x BS - 3 Battleships
3 x CC - 3 Command Cruisers
9 x CA - 9 Heavy Cruisers
9 x CL - 9 War Cruisers (modified Light Cruisers)
9 x DD - 9 Destroyers.
9 x FF - 9 Frigates.
9 x SC - 9 Scout Ships.
1 x M - 1 Monitor (a massive weapons platform.)
3 x CL - 3 Carriers.
Several thousand Ftr - Fighters

The Taraakians have at least 5 of these fleets.

Thus, an assault against the Taraakian Star Empire is beyond the scope of the IR.
The IR Spheres simply lack the strength (at least currently) to launch an effective attack against this kind of firepower.

However, the taraakians CANNOT send any more ships to the Spheres from their Star Empire.

Here, they are limited to:

1 x CF - Command Frigate
3 x DD - 3 Destroyers
3 x FF - 3 Frigates
3 x SC - 3 Scouts

And if the 3 Destroyers they have sent against Forsaken One are destroyed, they are crippled.
Considering what Serpenteye is doing (everyone will know soon enough), the taraakians will probably have to fall back to a defensive posture only, and hope they can hold.

Of course, if the taraakians WIN, they will mete out retribution against those who have committed what they see as deeds of atrocity, and those who decided to make war with them.

- - -

POWERS NEITHER ATTACKING NOR UNDER ATTACK

11TH LEVEL POWERS

- Alyx’s Church of Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact DEFENSE 14
- (Played by Alyx) The Corrupted Unseelie Allies of the Church of Toril - 100% intact DEFENSE 10

- GnomeWork’s Veiled Alliance - 100% intact DEFENSE 14
- The Corrupted Solistarim Allies of the Veiled Alliance - 100% intact DEFENSE 8

- Spoof’s Former Hope Isle of Toril - 75% intact (Main Infrastructure 10% intact) DEFENSE 12
- Spoof’s Hope Isle of Oerth - 100% intact DEFENSE 12
- (Played by Spoof) The Corrupted Krynnish Allies of the Former Hope Isle, Toril DEFENSE 8
- (Played by Spoof) The Corrupted Krynnish Allies of Hope Isle, Oerth DEFENSE 8

- Tokiwong’s Eternal Empire of Toril - 50% intact DEFENSE 10
- The Corrupted Allies (Tokiwong decides who) of the Eternal Empire - 100% intact DEFENSE 8

DISARMED POWERS

- (Played by the DM, formerly by Rhialto) The Black Brotherhood - Main Infrastructure 33% intact DEFENSE 4

NON - 11TH LEVEL POWERS

- Anabstercorian’s Penumbral Hub - Main Infrastructure 50% intact DEFENSE 4
- Creamsteak’s Delrunian Alliance - 16% intact DEFENSE 4
- Festy Dog’s Under-Oerth Alliance - 50% intact DEFENSE 4
- (Played by the DM) The Ascendant League - 50% intact DEFENSE 4

POWERS STILL STUCK IN RAVENLOFT

11TH LEVEL POWERS

(Played by 'o Skoteinos) The Corrupted Mystaran Allies (absorbed into the Hive Cluster) of the Immortals of Mystara - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact DEFENSE 4

NON - 11TH LEVEL POWERS

Alyx’s Alliance of the Rising Sun - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
Creamsteak’s Delrunian Alliance - Main Infrastructure 33% intact
GnomeWork’s Lortmil Technomancy - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
Kaboom’s Sky-Sea League - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
‘o Skoteino’s Orcish Empire of the Pomarj and Allies - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
Tokiwong’s Empire of Iuz - Main Infrastructure - 50% intact
Uvenelei’s Alliance of the Crescent - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
William’s Baklunish-Esmerin Confederation - Main Infrastructure 100% intact

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

POWERS ATTACKING OR UNDER ATTACK

11TH LEVEL DUELING

UNDER ATTACK
- The Taraakian Fleet (the destroyers Naikkios, Threikios, and Aibrukios) DEFENSE 40 x 3 = 120
ATTACKERS
- Anabstercorian’s Knights of Neraka and Mina - 100% intact (4)
- The Sentient Starbearer Allies of Anabstercorian - 100% intact (4)
- Mr. Draco and Serpenteye’s Union of Oerth - 100% intact (4 x 2 = 8) (Imprisonment and conversion to Cydians declared)
- (Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) Forrester’s Humanoid Alliance - 100% intact (4) (as above)
- (Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Union of Oerth - 99% intact (4) (as above)
- (Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Humanoid Alliance - 100% intact (4) (as above)
- Forsaken One’s Hive Cluster - 55% intact (4 - 1 = 3)
- (Played by Forsaken One) The Corrupted Athian Allies of the Hive Cluster - 100% intact (4)
- ‘o Skoteino’s Immortals of Mystara (4)
- (Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the Unseelie of Oerth - 50% intact (4 - 2 = 2)
- (Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the old Acererak - 100% intact (4)
- (Played by Sollir) The Red Army of Luna - 100% intact (4)
- (Played by the DM) Ravenloft Domain Lord Zouron and his Undead - 100% intact (4) (11th Level Death and Soul Destruction declared)
- (Played by the DM) The Corrupted Kevellonder Allies of the Black Brotherhood (4) (Death by Sphere of Annihilation declared)
- (Played by the DM) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Eternal Union (4) (Death by Sphere of Annihilation declared)
- (Played by the DM) The Sleen Armada (20 x 4 = 80) (11th Level Death and Soul Destruction declared)
DEFENDERS
- Festy Dog’s Scro Star League - 100% intact (4)
- Kaboom’s Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 100% intact (4)
- (Played by Kaboom) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 100% intact (4)
- (Played by Kaboom) Acererak the Archlich, the Servants of Magic, and the Silver Brotherhood - 100% intact (4)
- Uvenelei’s Republic of Selune (4)
- (Played by the DM) The Silver Hive Cluster - 100% intact (4)
TOTAL ATTACK 141, TOTAL DEFENSE 144, FINAL NUMBER IS - 3

UNDER ATTACK
- Forsaken One’s Hive Cluster - 55% intact DEFENSE 6
ATTACKERS
- The Taraakian Fleet (the destroyers Naikkios, Threikios, and Aibrukios) - 100% intact (40 x 3 = 120)
- Black Omega’s Coalition of Light and Shadow - 100% intact (4)
- Uvenelei’s Republic of Selune - 100% intact (4)
- (Played by the DM) The Silver Hive Cluster - 100% intact (4)
DEFENDED BY
- Anabstercorian’s Knights of Neraka and Mina - 100% intact (4)
- The Sentient Starbearer Allies of Anabstercorian - 100% intact (4)
- Mr. Draco and Serpenteye’s Union of Oerth (8)
- (Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Union of Oerth (4)
- (Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Humanoid Alliance (4)
- (Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) Forrester’s Humanoid Alliance - 100% intact (4)
- (Played by Forsaken One) The Corrupted Athian Allies of the Hive Cluster - 100% intact (4)
- ‘o Skoteino’s Immortals of Mystara (4)
- (Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the Unseelie of Oerth - 50% intact (4 - 2 = 2)
- (Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the old Acererak - 100% intact (4)
- (Played by Sollir) The Red Army of Luna - 100% intact (4)
- Venus’s Emerald Order - 50% intact (4 minus 2 = 2)
- (Played by Venus) The Brotherhood of Light (4)
- (Played by the DM) Ravenloft Domain Lord Zouron and his Undead - 100% intact (4)
- (Played by the DM) The Corrupted Kevellonder Allies of the Black Brotherhood (4)
- (Played by the DM) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Eternal Union (4)
- (Played by the DM) The Sleen Armada (20 x 4 = 80)
TOTAL ATTACK 132, TOTAL DEFENSE 150, FINAL NUMBER IS - 18

UNDER ATTACK
- Black Omega’s Coalition of Light and Shadow - 100% intact DEFENSE 11
ATTACKERS
- (Played by Melkor) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Shade - 100% intact (4)
- (Played by Melkor) The Red Army of Ravenloft - 100% intact (4)
TOTAL ATTACK 8, TOTAL DEFENSE 11, FINAL NUMBER IS - 3

UNDER 11TH LEVEL ATTACK
- (Played by Melkor) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Shade - 100% intact DEFENSE 8
ATTACKERS
- Kalanyr’s Ishtarland and Drow/Yuan-Ti/Elf Alliance (6) (Imprisonment declared)
- (Played by Kalanyr) The Angels (6) (Imprisonment declared)
- (Played by Kalanyr) The Good Unseelie, Allies of the Faerie (6) (Imprisonment declared)
- (Played by William) The Corrupted Eternal Order Allies of the United Commonwealth of Toril (4) (Corruption to good declared)
TOTAL ATTACK 22, TOTAL DEFENSE 8, FINAL NUMBER 14

UNDER 11TH LEVEL ATTACK
- (Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the Unseelie of Oerth - 50% intact DEFENSE 0
ATTACKERS
- Festy Dog’s Scro Star League - 100% intact (4)
- (Played by William) The Corrupted Allies of the Kingdom of Ulek (4) (Corruption to good declared)
- (Played by William) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Kevellond League (6) (Corruption to good declared)
TOTAL ATTACK 14, TOTAL DEFENSE 0, FINAL NUMBER 14

UNDER 11TH LEVEL ATTACK
- (Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the old Acererak - 100% intact DEFENSE 0
ATTACKERS
- Kaboom’s Nations of the Chosen of Mystra (7)
- (Played by Kaboom) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Nations of the Chosen of Mystra (6)
- (Played by Kaboom) Acererak the Archlich, the Servants of Magic, and the Silver Brotherhood (6)
- (Played by William) The Corrupted Allies of the Kingdom of Ulek (4) (Corruption to good declared)
TOTAL ATTACK 23, TOTAL DEFENSE 0, FINAL NUMBER 23

UNDER 11TH LEVEL ATTACK
- (Played by Sollir) The Red Army of Luna - 100% intact DEFENSE 0
ATTACKERS
- (Played by William) Dagger’s Kingdom of Ulek - Main Infrastructure 50% intact (4 - 2 = 2)
TOTAL ATTACK 2, TOTAL DEFENSE 0, FINAL NUMBER IS 2

UNDER 11TH LEVEL ATTACK
(Played by the DM) The Corrupted Kevellonder Allies of the Black Brotherhood - 75% intact DEFENSE 0
ATTACKERS
- Creamsteak’s Church of Mercy (6) (transformation into high elves declared)
- (Played by Creamsteak) The Corrupted Demon Allies of the Church of Mercy (6) (transformation into high elves declared)
TOTAL ATTACK 12, TOTAL DEFENSE 0, FINAL NUMBER IS 12

- - -

COUP DE GRACES

UNDER COUP DE GRACE ATTACK
Melkor’s Church of Shade and Shadow Empire - 0% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact DEFENSE 4
ATTACKER
Zelda’s Thillronian Alliance (6)
TOTAL ATTACK 6, TOTAL DEFENSE 4, FINAL NUMBER 2

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases