(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 7)

Mr. Draco

First Post
kaboom said:
Here are the attacks in question:

1) A blast of soul-sucking energy that will tare the soul out of someone and use it to fuel the Weave. This attack will be dispersed using the Weave, so it will not work on Athas or in dead magic areas. The body keeps functioning until it starves to death. Now, how many souls does Acererak have? I'm guessing a LOT, most of them good adventurers who tried to kill the demi-lich. Well, anyway all the good souls that Acererak has bottled up inside him will be put into the bodies of the newly souls-sucked-for the-weave creatures. Viola! Instant army!

This attack will be shot at the following powers:

Mr. Draco and Serpenteye’s Union of Oerth

EDENA: Kaboom is added to the target list for the Union's 11th level and conventional assaults so long as we're on his list.

Kaboom, do yourself a favor and cancel the Union as one of your targets, either that, or you stay on our target list. What's your choice?

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Kas stood with the command group of the Union's armies on the deck of the Humanoid Battleship Dominator. As one of the fleet heading to meet the Cydian craft, it had already begun its antimatter bombardment. The deadly streaks of positrons flashing out, crossing the distance to the Cydian craft in an instant, and yet it survived.

With the bombardment in the background, the Godslayer looked over the regiment in the main hangar bay. No less than a million elite Cydian warriors were present on the Dominator, with a full half of them in this bay. They seemed as a single being, as they stood there, connected in thought.

Outside, the antimatter bombardment was growing louder as the Nightfighters arrived. Their starbreaker cannons sending gravitational waves crashing into the Taraakian ship. Yet it still withstood the attacks.

(To be continued after the results are known)

-----

It feels good to be back online. Today I took the 6 hour calculus AP test. I'm so glad it's over. :)

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post
Serpenteye said:

Did you ever consider, Kaboom, that what you're doing is quite evil? What would Mystra think, hm?

Well, I could just try to kill them, but instead I thought that I'd use the the exces energy to fuel the Weave. It should be noted that I'm only trying to get the 11th level casters of the listed powers.

Anabstercorian

First Post
I have to be honest - I've completely lost track of what the hell is actually happening. Could you all post something that briefly sums up your public actions - I.E., what I and the others would know?

Here's what you know:

Anabstercorian has allied himself with Forsaken One and the Union of Worlds, although he claims it's been a very casual alliance. He is engaging the Taraakians, but only tentatively, and he holds a severe grudge against Forsaken One regarding his threats of how to use the Diadem of Dreams. The Penumbral Hub and it's inhabitants remain crippled. He intends to absolutely and mercilessly destroy the Alliance of Dread.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Well Anab,

I'm still the same as I have been for a long long time now. I am allied with the Alliance of Oerth, and I have a grudge to settle with the Dread Alliance, and Sollir in particular. However, I am not attacking Forsaken one on this day, in hopes that he will take his luck for granted and NOT turn three crystal spheres into so much ice.

If he does... well needless to say that I will want to rip up some psionic Athian Zerg, Marine style.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
I have to be honest - I've completely lost track of what the hell is actually happening. Could you all post something that briefly sums up your public actions - I.E., what I and the others would know?

Sure.

Here's the common knowledge of the Union of Worlds.

The Union of Worlds is allied with Forsaken One and Anabstercorian. We tried to talk with the Taraakians to negotiate a peace, but they broke off the talks and launched their offensive, so now we're fighting an all out war against them. The nations of the Union of Worlds are still working hard on the completion of the Cydian metamorphoses project, and it is getting very well along, with billions of Cydians now in existance. Rumors can be found about new projects, including a type of spacecraft, which has an structure that actually absorbs light rather than reflecting it, and can travel millions of lightyears in instants. Also, the Union of Worlds, in an attempt to deliver what extra power it could to its allies, spread the microbes that, while serving as symbiants, allow their host organism to modify gravatic and electromagnet fields in their immediate vicinity (arms reach) with the same approximate effect as someone with a strength of 5 could modify their environment. At this moment, the Union fleet is beginning to engage the Taraakian crusier, with the antimatter, groundpounder, nuclear, fusion, and other weapons of mass destruction being fired in immense volleys at the leaf-ship.

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post
creamsteak said:
Well Anab,

I'm still the same as I have been for a long long time now. I am allied with the Alliance of Oerth, and I have a grudge to settle with the Dread Alliance, and Sollir in particular. However, I am not attacking Forsaken one on this day, in hopes that he will take his luck for granted and NOT turn three crystal spheres into so much ice.

If he does... well needless to say that I will want to rip up some psionic Athian Zerg, Marine style.

On the contrary, If one of my plans work there wont be a Zerg anymore. Just a lot of Green Goo

Creamsteak

Explorer
Mana Fortress notes

Here are the newest additions to the fortress plans. I am curious if the Fortress (when complete) could take on a Tarakian Cruiser, Battleship, or Titan. These are just two more of the guardians. If you look closely, my sword will be donated (and improved) and will be gaurded by the Light Magic guardian.

Shade, Shadow Elemental Black Pudding
Colossal Magical Beast
Domains: Shadow
Hit Dice: 64d10 + 1423 (1743 hp)
Initiative: +5 (+5 dex)
Speed: 30 ft., climb 30 ft.
AC: 16 (-8 size, +9 natural, +5 dex
Attacks: Slam +80 melee or Aura Gove +85 Melee
Damage: Slam 4d8 + 33 or Aura Glove 1d20 + 22
Special Attacks: Improved grab, acid, constrict 4d8 + and 4d8 acid.
Special Qualities: Blindsight, split, ooze, cold resistance 20, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, Shadow Blend, Damage reduction 5/+1, Evasion, Mirror Image 1/day, Plane shift (plane of shadow) 1/day, Regeneration 2, +2 Luck bonus on saving throws, cause fear 1/day.
Saves: Fort +58, Ref +41Will +24
Abilities: Str 55, Dex 21, Con 55, Int 20, Wis 21, Cha 21
Skills: Move Silently +70, +64 Bluff
Feats: Expertise, Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack, Whirlwind Attack, Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Toughness x5.
Aura Glove (Minor Artifact)
Primary Abilities
X3 damage against insects
Casts Sleep on Strike (DC 20)
Intelligence/Wisdom gain a +10 Magical bonus
X2 damage against Oozes
Casts Poison on Strike (DC 24)
X3 damage against Dragons
Monk’s Gloves of Dexterity: These Gloves give the wearer a +5 enhancement bonus to unarmed strikes, and give a +10 Magic bonus to the wearer’s dexterity. These gloves grant free use of Deflect Arrow to the user.

Lumina, Great wyrm axiomatic half-celestial gold dragon
Colossal Outsider (Fire, Good, Lawful);
Hit Dice: 64d12+1490 (1906 hp)
Initiative: +5 (+1 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative
Speed: 60 ft, fly 250 ft (clumsy), swim 60 ft
AC: 44 (+1 Dex, -8 size, +41 natural)
Attacks: Bite +86 melee 2 claws +81 melee, 2 wings +81 melee, tail slap +81 melee
Damage: Bite 4d8 + 30, claws 4d6 + 15, wings 2d8 + 15, tail slap 4d6 + 45
Special Attacks: breath weapon, frightful presence, spell-like abilities, luck bonus, detect gems, smites chaos, half-celestial spell-like abilities
Special Qualities: +4 save vs. poison, water breathing, linked minds, immunities, sonic resistance 20, DR 20/+3, blindsight, keen senses; SR 33
Saves: Fort +57, Ref +35, Will +47
Abilities: Str 71, Dex 12, Con 57, Int 34, Wis 37, Cha 36.
Skills: Bluff +77, Concentration +87, Diplomacy +77, Escape Artist +65, Jump +94, Knowledge (arcana, architecture, geography, history, nature, nobility, planes, religion, plus any 3) +76, Listen +79, Scry +76, Search +76, Sense Motive +77, Spellcraft +76, Spot +79
Feats: Hover, Flyby Attack, Power Attack, Cleave, Snatch, Improved Initiative, Spell Focus (Evocation), Alertness, Wingover, Quicken Spell-Like Ability, Sunder, Toughness x6.
SA–Breath Weapon (Su): Cone of fire, 70 feet long, every 1d4 rounds; damage 24d10, Reflex half DC 65. This dragon can use a cone of weakening gas instead; forcing subjects who fail a Fortitude saving throw to take 12 points of temporary Strength damage.
SA–Frightful Presence (Ex): Dragons can unsettle foes with their mere presence. This ability takes effect automatically (radius 360 ft) whenever the dragon attacks, charges, or flies overhead. A potentially affected creature (one with less than 64 HD) that succeeds at a Will save (DC 55) remains immune to that dragon's frightful presence for one day. On a failure, creatures with 4 or fewer HD become panicked for 4d6 rounds and those with more than 5 HD become shaken for 4d6 rounds. Dragons ignore the frightful presence of other dragons.
SA–Spell-Like Abilities: 3/day - polymorph self and bless; 1/day - geas/quest, sunburst, foresight.
SA–Luck Bonus (Sp): Once per day the dragon can touch one gem (usually embedded in the dragon's hide) and enchant it to bring good luck. As long as the dragon carries the gem, it and every good creature in a 120-foot radius receives a +1 luck bonus as per stone of good luck. If the dragon gives the gem to another creature, only the bearer gets the bonus. The enchantment lasts 1d3+36 hours but ends if the gem is destroyed.
SA–Detect Gems (Sp): 3/day, the dragon can use this ability. Similar to detect magic, this spell finds only gems. Studying for one round reveals presence or absence of gems, 2 rounds reveal exact number of gems, and 3 rounds reveals exact location, type, and value.
SA–Smite Chaos (Su): 1/day, deal additional +20 damage against a chaotic foe.
SA–Half-Celestial Spell-Like Abilities: 3/day-protection from evil, holy aura; 1/day-bless, aid, detect evil, cure serious wounds, neutralize poison, holy smite, remove disease, dispel evil, holy word, hallow, symbol, summon monster IX (celestials only), resurrection.
SQ–Linked Minds (Ex): Axiomatic creatures of a particular type within 300 feet of each other are in constant communication. If one is aware of a particular danger, they all are. If one in the group is not flat-footed, none of them are. No axiomatic creature in the group is considered flanked unless they all are.
SQ–Immunities (Ex): Immune to acid, cold, disease, electricity, sleep, paralysis.
SQ–Water Breathing (Ex): This dragon can breathe underwater indefinitely and can freely use its breath weapons, spells, and other abilities while submerged.
SQ–Blindsight (Ex): Dragons can ascertain creatures by nonvisual means (mostly hearing and scent, but also by noticing vibrations and other environmental clues); this dragon's range is 360 feet.
SQ–Keen Senses (Ex): Dragons can see four times as well as humans in low-light conditions and twice as well in normal light. They also have darkvision (range 1200 feet).
Spells Known (cast 6/10/9/9/9/9/8/8/8/6; as a level 19 sorcerer): 0–detect magic, resistance, detect poison, read magic, dancing lights, ghost sound, mage hand, open/close, mending; 1–endure elements, mage armor, divine favor, cure light wounds, shield; 2–bull's strength, cat's grace, blur, endurance, fog cloud; 3–haste, dispel magic, protection from elements, slow; 4–spell immunity, dimension door, improved invisibility, detect scrying; 5–cloudkill, righteous might, dominate person, teleport; 6–heal, greater dispelling, harm; 7–spell turning, destruction, greater scrying; 8–mass charm, maze, protection from spells; 9–miracle, foresight.
Dragon Buster (Major Artifact)
Ability Scores: Int 24, Wis 22, Cha 16, Ego 50
Allignment: Lawful Good
Communication: Speech and Telepathy
Languages Spoken: Abyssal, Aquan, Auran, Common, Celestial, Draconic, Ignan, Infernal.
Primary Abilities
Grants wielder Evasion as a 3rd level rouge
X2 damage against Oozes
X2 damage against insects
Acts as a Dancing Vorpal weapon
+2 Magical bonus to strength
X3 Damage against Dragons
Detect evil at will
Find traps at will
Detect magic at will
Wielder can see invisible at will
Locate object in 120-ft. radius
Wielder does not need to sleep
Wielder does not need to breathe
Extraordinary Abilities
True seeing at will
Pass wall at will
Haste at will
Improved invisibility at will
Teleport, 600 lb. maximum [1/day]
Purpose
Defeat/Slay Chaotic Evil
Defeat/Slay Evil Dragons
Defend the High Elves
Defend the servants of Corellon Larethian
Defend the Mana Fortress or Destroy the Mana Fortress
Special Purpose Powers
Disintegrate (DC 26)
True Resurrection on the wielder, one time only
+2 luck bonus to all saving throws
+2 deflection AC bonus
Spell resistance 35
Power resistance 35
Holy Avenger: In the hands of any character other than a paladin, this sword performs only as a +5 longsword. In the hands of a paladin, this Greater Holy (+20d6 points of holy damage against evil creatures) becomes a +10 long sword, creates a spell resistance of 35 in a 25-foot radius, and casts dispel magic (usable once every round as a standard action) in a 25-foot radius at the class level of the paladin. (Only the area dispel is possible, not the targeted dispel or counter spell versions of dispel magic.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases