(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 7)

Ok.. post above edited....

Now know that I'm better then the most of you in forgiving and damn I'm risking Good AL here and we don't want that to happen now do we?

I forgive this once and only this once. I'm forgetting the... lets say... "mislead" actions from you all against me...

I'm in here to survive and to ascend and to become a ultra cool god of dreams and have my own plane (the dreaming yeah :p).
So as long as there is a chance to survive and reach that goal I'm here to survive and live.

Open to suggestions for changes that are worth while.... (think fundamental people and think Sigil if you want to :D).

The threat to the silver Hive stands.... call it a matter of principle.

I'm offering a second chance to the Taraakians, any response Edena?
They with their 12th magic might give some helpfull divinations towards what I should do with my changes that will be worthwhile and maybe conflict deciding...

For once I'm not asking or demanding but I'm only offering....

(Kaboom, Unve and Black Omega thanks to Skot you and you worlds just crawled through the eye of a needle. Good thing a Queen does have her Cerebrates no?).

LIVE FOR THE SWARRRMMM!!!

Rom ik dreig denk ik beter als jij in dit geval :D

En ik denk dat ik op het moment wat meer "vrienden" (allesvernietigende apen maja...) heb.

Maar zoals je ziet heb al aangepast.
Maaruh.. zoals je misschien al wist ik reageer NIET goed op bedreigingen dus ik zou die post removen :)

Owjah, nou je het over dieren hebt.
Weet je wat die doen als ze in het nauwgedreven worden?
:D

Owjah, ik maak geen IC of OOC afspraken meer met je want dit soort situaties had je volgens de afspraak maar gewoon te volgen weet je nog?
Dus die maken we maar niet meer met jou :)

Last edited:

Shar....

My eternal idol and source of inspiration.

Vaeregoth prays to Shar and makes some great offerings to her as a token of respect and gratitute for inspiration.
Vaeregoth also dedicates the collapsing of a Star to her!

Last edited:

Unvenelie...

PLEASE LEARN TO READ MORE CAREFULLY

I never killed millions or billions or people.
Before I collapsed the Star I evacuated the Civillian population to WIlliam and Venus and those that stayed behind were protected by my 11th level magic powers.

The only things I killed were undead and some other magical based stuff on Athas (rare....) with the other change and I never heard anyone about that.
So please... cut the crap that I'm a murderer of billions on the world of Athas.

And you already weren't popular with me so be smart and take the offer for peace and let me forgive you and your "mislead actions" and let's end the grudge IC and OOC here and now.

People seem to miss alot of my actions.. sometimes comes inhandy.. sometimes doesn't.

Serpenteye

First Post
Re: Shar....

The Forsaken One said:
My eternal idol and source of inspiration.

Vaeregoth prays to Shar and makes some great offerings to her as a token of respect and gratitute for inspiration.
Vaeregoth also dedicates the collapsing of a Star to her!

Actually, I don't think Shar exists anymore. In the second IR, when the victory of the United Commonwealth and Good seemed inevitable most of the evil torillian gods (including Shar) merged together into a single God of Evil; Lord Melkor. So, when you're praying to Shar you're really praying to Melkor, who once called Veregoth "A small ant with big ambitions."

;)

If that's the case I'm still praying to a dead goddess and still offering and dedicating to her memmory.

Since it's most certainly not the case that I'm dedicating anything to that........ nevermind.

Just cherishing the memmory :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hey everybody,

William and most of the Alliance of Oerth know this, and I'll just go over it briefly. On the 25th of this month I am leaving for Minnesota (and I will have access to no telephone, let alone a computer) for a month. I will be back on the 4th of July, but I think I am moving then. Then I have to go to the dentist on the 9th, and get my Wisdom teeth done: so I will be a bit groggy. So if this IR continues on past the 25th, I'm basically screwed. I will be back from the 10th of July on (and I will be running three role playing games over the summer), but I expect that to be a far far time away for the IR.

Just felt that Edena, and anyone who is curious should know. I hope that maybe I can influence the game to slow down, or even reach its climax, before I have to leave. I guess I will just have to see. (Also, I use hotmail, and every 30 days they verify your account, so any mail sent to me after I leave goes straight to the infernal pits of deleted files.)

Black Omega

First Post
Melkor said:
Black Omega, 50% of your people were just anhilated as hundreds of Spheres of Anhilation descended upon Vesve(which is now a big pool of Red Goo I hope), but Siobhan is a nice girl, and she won`t lower herself to revenge, will she?
As if revenge would bring anything back that has been lost. As is torture would bring anything back. Though since so much of Vesve was in the Domain of Hope I'm not assuming it's all wasted.;)

Note, I'm not saying Siobhan and Kalanyr would not do something truly nasty and memorable to Melkor. Just that on Siobhan's side it would not be out of petty vengence.;)

Hmm, Edena, can my PC completely erase himself from existence, beyond any possibility of resurrection, like Galan Dracos did in Chronicles Of Huma to avoid wrath of Tahkisis?
Probably too late for that, since you are already the boy in a box.:)

Remove ads