(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 7)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
You didn't lose your Power, Zelda.

I missed some surviving Powers - yours was one of them. Will fix that at once.

Unfortunately, although your Power survived, the land they lived on did not.

Only a loose asteroid remains of what used to be the Thillronian Peninsula.
Your Power survives on that asteroid.

- - -

The same situation applies to all the other surviving Powers that were on Oerth.

There is no Oerth now.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz looks grim.... "The end has come... the world continues... my world..."

Talindra looked astonished... "Such power..."

"I know..."

"Shall we help them...?" she asked.

"Perhaps... but I must see who I can trust..."

OOC: I take it the world is nearing completeion and Chorazin is A-OK sweet... keeping building... this is getting bad....

Kalanyr

Explorer
So collateral damage hurts 11th level Infrastructure? Boy I wish I knew that before, I would have blown up everything with assaults, its more effective than the average individual attack. (note my action is in jest, I'm not gonna do that it just seems to me that that way works better than attacks.) (10% 11th damage to about 5 factions simultaneously is a really good result)

Edena-Isn't this makeing armegeddon a trifle easy? Compared to how difficult it ever is to heal anything? It usually takes +1 Level Magic and "Time used in assault" X 30 to undo these armegedon things. Isn't this a little to much for 11th level assaults?

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
DAY 7

It is now Day 7.

The Roster above shows what's left of the IR.

All Powers e-mail me your Attacks and Defenses for Day 7.

If you are launching 11th Level Assaults, e-mail me (or, re-email me if you already e-mailed me such directives prior to this post.)

Forget Conventional Assaults. They don't work against 11th Level Powers.

- - -

The Loch-Nar makes no pretensions about who it is attacking.
It is Attacking the Domain of Hope, with a Category 40 Attack.

The Loch-Nar is using it's 12th level magic to enable other enemies of the Domain of Hope to enter and attack.
Zouron the Dark is attacking the Domain of Hope.
The Alliance of Dread is attacking the Domain of Hope.

The Sleen are Coup de Gracing the United Commonwealth of Toril with a total Attack of 72.

The taraakians are continuing their attempt to obtain the Diadem of Dreams.
Thus, the assault on Forsaken One continues.

The Silver Hive is moving to protect the Domain of Hope.

- - -

As for the rest of you, it's up to you, what you do.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TO KALANYR

Unfortunately, no, Kalanyr.

The warring Powers did have the capacity to inflict such catastrophic damage.

That's why the Angels put out their Sending, showing the city, and it's alternative - a great Emptiness.

This emptiness.

- - -

It is not going to be easy or quick repairing the damage done in the battle just concluded.

Even if every Power still left in the IR spent decades working with 11th level magic to effect repairs, they might not be able to do it.

Those killed by 11th Level Attacks and 11th Level Assaults can never be brought back to life.

The ONLY remaining chance for those people, and the only sure way of repair of the damage, is if the taraakians spend years themselves doing repairs.
Of course, the taraakians are in no position to do any repairs.
The Loch-Nar is a match for the taraakians, all by itself. (Again, you can thank the Union of Oerth for it's presence. If you thought the Alliance of Dread was bad ... they're nothing. THIS thing will not be content until EVERY LAST PERSON IN EVERY LAST REFUGE FROM THE ENTIRE IR is corrupted into it's slaves or slain forever.)

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
An almost daemonic scream shatters all thought on the scro flag ship as Silver grabs his head in agony. Then a shockwave rocked the entire fleet, from a porthole Silver saw a smaller ship get hit with a chunk of Oerth and disappear. He smashes some buttons on a keyboard beside a monitor fractured by his anger. The monitor crackles a little but the speaker still works though badly.

"Get the fleet out of here! Now! Now! Now!" he screams beserkly.

The feeling of his crypt being torn apart was replayed again and again in his mind as a larger ship appeared to be snapped in two by something....................big. A city or something.

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz curses.... "They have damned all people for want of power... did they not learn anything this is a matter that should not be escalated by drawing in MORE outside forces... we maybe have to prepare but for now we wait to see..."

OOC: EDENA any estimate of how long I have to go to finish the world I am creating?

Kalanyr

Explorer
In this thread: http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11911

You stated the following about 11th level assaults and conventional assaults

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 4)
I have a number of statements of mass destruction from both sides of this conflict, in addition to the Attack/Defense Dueling and Coup de Grace Attacks.

And I myself have yet to issue my statements of mass destruction, if any.

I am making a Ruling now concerning this:

If you lose countries or areas of your Power, your Main Infrastructure suffers.
It is the equivalent of a minor Coup de Grace Attack, except that I must assign how much damage you take (or I take.)
This damage will never exceed 90% of your Main Infrastructure.
Only an 11th Level Coup de Grace can totally eliminate your Power.

People killed by these lesser actions can be resurrected, given enough time (people killed by an 11th level Coup de Grace cannot ever return.)
Infrastructure destroyed by these lesser actions can be replaced, given enough time.

I do not think there will be time enough, in either of the above cases.

With that said ...

An awful lot of people are about to die in this IR.

Seers looking into the future are predicting between 5 to 50 billion killed, and an equal number wounded, in the next 2 days.
With further enormous casualties likely after that.

Last edited by Edena_of_Neith on 05-02-2002 at 11:16 AM

It says 11th level assaults are not permanent. If you changed your mind, I'd love it if you tell those of us interested in still haveing a planet in advance? Its kinda frustrating to plan on one set of rules and have them changed all of a sudden.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases