(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 7)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Melkor said:
Well I am sacrificing my 11th level powers to bring on my ultimate Armageddon Plan( see my email Edena), this is what I meant, and Melkor won`t order it to stop in any circumstances, his hatred and desire for revenge are greater than will to survive.

So, They all were following Melkor brainlessly after all. I thought many of them wanted to overthrow him.

Just curious. :)

((And as minor note, Melkor the Evil One himself can't give order to either direction unless allowed, he is imprisoned. :D ))

Posted by Zelda:

So, They all were following Melkor brainlessly after all. I thought many of them wanted to overthrow him.

Just curious.

((And as minor note, Melkor the Evil One himself can't give order to either direction unless allowed, he is imprisoned. ))

Well, they understand that they are about to be destroyed, and rebellion was mostly crushed when Melkor got out from Ravenloft. Not to mention that bulk of my forces consists of Red Army. And orders were already given!

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Melkor said:

Well, they understand that they are about to be destroyed, and rebellion was mostly destroyed when Melkor got out from Ravenloft. Not to mention that bulk of my forces consists of Red Army.

Ok. :)

We'll see what happens. There is new power for your taking if NOT... when you fail to destroy all. :D

(little teasing that was)

You know, Siobhan is one hell of a lady, and she might manage to interogate what exactly that next plan of destruction was, that Melkor was planning.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Now come, Melkor, Venus, stay in this until Turn 10.
I was counting on you.

Don't leave me to deal with the rest of these maniacs all alone.

And Zelda, you'd do fine with the taraakians.
It's just a matter of attitude - believe in yourself, lady fair!

Black Omega

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
By the way, if Siobhan is having second thoughts about torturing poor ol Melkor, remember what he did to Forrester's concubine!

Siobhan recalls vividly. But...at the same time she's CG. And loves life and freedom. Torturing Melkor won't change all the bad things that have happened. If anything it would be like giving into Melkor's point of view. Melkor might find Justice at Siobhan's hands. But not petty vengence.

Hey Edena, check your email.:) I'm not quitting the IR but I could really use some feedback when you have time.

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Black Omega said:

Siobhan recalls vividly. But...at the same time she's CG. And loves life and freedom. Torturing Melkor won't change all the bad things that have happened.

But it might change what will happen. Now you do want to know what plans he had for his servants=slaves to do, right?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases