(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 7)

Gurdjieff

First Post

"Do you copy Jonathan?"
"Yes sir"
"Good. Forget about it now"

That basicly means no more suicide for my people? They do have a goal now, again/still ^_^

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Edena, I think I and the Forsaken One are quite relieved...

kris, biedt een vriendschap aan...we zijn opzich niet zo erg verschillend...en houdt de mist buiten de deur...help die mennekes...

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena,

The Church of Mercy has a defense of 16.

The Demons corrupted by the church have a defense of 10.

Since both of these powers are inside the Plane of Hope, can we add our defense collectively to the Plane? Stacking My two powers defense with Williams, as we are technically still defending "ourselves."

Also, you keep talking about the Mana Fortress in present tense. I would sure enjoy having a weapon like that, but it was to take 10 years. Is it underway? Did I send plans and mages 10 years into the past to start construction? Did I build it 10 years from now and send it back to current times? Just curious.

If so, I expect to use it against the Lok 'nar. Which reminds me of an NPC in the Master of Orion game. And the Taraakians remind me of the Alkari. And the Death Machines remind me of the Meklar.

Lok 'nar was the last Orion if I am correct. His ship was called the Avenger, and was able to use the best weapons in the game (save the stellar converter). Is this what I can expect from this ship? If so, then I have some notes on what that ships precise capabilities are. I have notes that make it one of the most powerful craft in existence. Death rays, neutron bombs, particle beams, spatial compressors, teleportation, time distortion (double attacks during a round).

So I want to add my defense to the demi-plane of hope. I also want to know about my fortress and its construction. I would like to know if anyone from Delrune survived (they were supposed to be hidden in the Demi-plane of hope where they could be better protected).

I also have a question about Attack and Defense. Can you declare "I am attacking whichever force attacks me" or "I am defending whichever force is attacked by player x."

Mr. Draco

First Post
EDENA: I really hate to bring this up, as it will mean greater destruction likely, but you forgot about the 11th level assaults of the Union of Worlds (not just the sacrifice thing). You see, we made 11th level assaults (two per faction because of the Cydians like you said) against the Taraakians. I know it probably won't do much, but it may do something.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Oh come, Melkor, don't be so miserable!

You only just killed over 4 billion people in the UC! (The other 101 billion are all crammed into the Kevellond League or other shelters.)
And you killed millions more on other worlds.

You just annihilated the much vaunted United Commonwealth of Toril.

And you DO still have 11th level Powers under your control.

I'm just about to post them now.

- - -

Besides, Melkor, it was a VERY CLOSE thing.
Just a few brackets over, and you WOULD have destroyed everything.

You know the old saying:

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Revised Order of Battle, Day 7

THE (SECOND CHANCE) ORDER OF BATTLE, DAY 7

- - -

11TH LEVEL POWERS

Alyx’s Church of Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Alyx) The Corrupted Unseelie Allies of the Church of Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Anabstercorian’s Knights of Neraka and Mina - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 50% intact
The Sentient Starbearer Allies of Anabstercorian - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Black Omega’s Coalition of Light and Shadow - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 50% intact

Creamsteak’s Church of Mercy - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Creamsteak) The Corrupted Demon Allies of the Church of Mercy - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Mr. Draco and Serpenteye’s Union of Oerth - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact (COUNTS AS TWO POWERS)
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) Forrester’s Humanoid Alliance - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Union of Oerth - 11th Level Infrastructure 99% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Humanoid Alliance - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Festy Dog’s Scro Star League - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Forsaken One’s Hive Cluster - 11th Level Infrastructure 55% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Forsaken One) The Corrupted Athian Allies of the Hive Cluster - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

GnomeWork’s Veiled Alliance - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
The Corrupted Solistarim Allies of the Veiled Alliance - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Kaboom’s Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Kaboom) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Kaboom) Acererak the Archlich, the Servants of Magic, and the Silver Brotherhood - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Kalanyr’s Ishtarland and Drow/Yuan-Ti/Elf Alliance - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Kalanyr) The Angels - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Kalanyr) The Good Unseelie, Allies of the Faerie - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

(Played by Melkor) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Shade - 11th Level Infrastructure 50% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Melkor) The Red Army of Ravenloft - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact (NOTE - Another Red Army cannot be created by any Power)

‘o Skoteino’s Immortals of Mystara - 11th Level Infrastructure 90% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by 'o Skoteinos) The Corrupted Mystaran Allies (absorbed into the Hive Cluster) of the Immortals of Mystara - 11th Level Infrastructure 90% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

(Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the old Acererak - 11th Level Infrastructure 50% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Sollir) The Red Army of Luna - 11th Level Infrastructure 84% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Spoof’s Former Hope Isle of Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 10% intact
Spoof’s Hope Isle of Oerth - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Spoof) The Corrupted Krynnish Allies of the Former Hope Isle, Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
- (Played by Spoof) The Corrupted Krynnish Allies of Hope Isle, Oerth - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Tokiwong’s Eternal Empire of Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 50% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Tokiwong) The Corrupted Allies (Tokiwong decides who) of the Eternal Empire - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Uvenelei’s Republic of Selune - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Venus’s Emerald Order - 11th Level Infrastructure 50% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Venus) The Brotherhood of Light - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

(Played by William) Dagger’s Kingdom of Ulek - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by William) The Corrupted Eternal Order Allies of the United Commonwealth of Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by William) The Corrupted Allies of the Kingdom of Ulek - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Zelda's Thillronian Alliance - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

- - -

(Played by the DM) The taraakian fleet - 12th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by the DM) The Silver Hive Cluster - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

(Played by the DM) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Eternal Union - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by the DM) Zouron the Dark, Darklord of Ravenloft, and his Undead Legions - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by the DM) The Sleen Armada - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by the DM) The Loch-Nar (100% intact)

- - -

DISARMED POWERS

(Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the Unseelie of Oerth - DISARMED, Main Infrastructure 50% intact

William's Kevellond League / Domain of Hope - 11th Level Infrastructure 0% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact

(Played by the DM) The Corrupted Kevellonder Allies of the Black Brotherhood - 11th Level Infrastructure 0% intact, Main Infrastructure 50% intact

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NON-11TH LEVEL POWERS

Anabstercorian’s Penumbral Hub - Main Infrastructure 38% intact
Creamsteak’s Delrunian Alliance - 4% intact
Festy Dog’s Under-Oerth Alliance - 38% intact
(Played by the DM) The Ascendant League - 38% intact

POWERS TRAPPED IN RAVENLOFT - ALL ARE NON-11TH LEVEL POWERS

Alyx’s Alliance of the Rising Sun - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
Creamsteak’s Delrunian Alliance - Main Infrastructure 33% intact
GnomeWork’s Lortmil Technomancy - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
Kaboom’s Sky-Sea League - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
‘o Skoteino’s Orcish Empire of the Pomarj and Allies - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
Tokiwong’s Empire of Iuz - Main Infrastructure - 50% intact
Uvenelei’s Alliance of the Crescent - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
William’s Baklunish-Esmerin Confederation - Main Infrastructure 50% intact

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TO MELKOR AND VENUS

Uh ... Melkor the God Himself was captured.

However, he was captured by a beautiful girl (Zelda.)
What better fate could he have possibly hoped for?!

- - -

Melkor, the suicide thing is going as planned.

Geez, haven't you noticed we have a lot of suicide declarations here ... why, I see two of them in the last 20 posts, and I know of another possible one.

The DM advises that living is much better.

Being dead is a lousy way to live.

It doesn't pay even the minimum wage.
It has no fringe benefits.
You can't chase girls (or boys) when you're dead.
You can't gloat over fallen enemies when you're dead.
You can't argue and debate with stubborn opponents at peace conferences when you're dead.

Besides, being dead smells bad.
And, it makes one very dirty, and you can't even take a bath.

It is a great weight loss program, I will admit - a good fringe benefit, except it goes a bit overboard.

- - -

Say, Melkor, if your Powers destroy themselves, mind if I give you some of mine?

I have too many Powers to play, and I want others to play them.

- - -

Say, Venus, you still have a blue-green world here, for the Emerald Order to defend.

No need to blow up the Emerald Order, to repair any blown up planets!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases