(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 7)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
First was thought that I was agreeing with Militant Fair.

But this is really weird Edena. Where did you get an idea, that I was attacking them.

I am not. Never was. I am attacking someone yes, but not them.

Black Omega

First Post
Edena,

A request. Since the search function is disabled. could you please repost information on the Diadem? It's going very slowly looking back through the threads to find it.

Thanks.

The whole civillian population of Athas will be sent towards the Demiplane of Hope (Got a name for it like ravenloft?).

The whole full 100% of the Swarm will launch itself against the Taraakian vessel after the weapons of mass destruction have hit.

If we survive what will remain shall return to Athas.

Vaeregoth is now wielding enourmous power and shall act as a focal point of the attack on the Taraakians.

If anyone is gonna take the hurt from this it's gonna be me.

FOR THE SWARRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And William, I urge you to convince the Taraakians to leave this part of the multiverse. They have gotten themselves into a fight I hope is over their heads.

And after this fight we still have the Dreads and the Death Machines left........
I would urge some of you to start enchanting some nukes to take the deaths out...

if the red armada comes to Oerth and they succeed in making ground and destroying it all I will be forced to kill magic and with it the Red Armada to save oerth.

Siobhan and all magical and undead creatures I alert on that fact NOW. If I'll go through with this I will alert you so you can leave before the change.

Let's see, things to do list.

Kill Taraakians
Kill Dreads
Kill Death Machines
Kill what ever else Edena throws at us or I got thrown at by players

Try again to build something nice and great and have peace.

if we survive through all this I offer a chance to unite and form a great united whatever but with a decent name :)

I'll offer to police that force since my minions aren't able of working against each other, not knowing information that another knows, disobeying and the whole stuff.

And for that City of peace?
William after this is over I'll help you construct in in YOUR realm, because I see no better place then the Crown Gem of this part of the multiverse to house it.

I hope you also come up with a great and worthy name of such a city and for your own demiplane.
City of peace and demiplane of hope are so unworthy of such places. I hope you come up with some creative names, I'm quite sure you are capable of that :)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
They are simply suspicious, Zelda.
This does not mean they will attack your Power.

They still consider your Power an ally.

Of course, if you support Forsaken One, that's another matter.

- - -

Black Omega, the Diadem of Dreams allows 5 changes in reality.
I have decided these are real changes in reality, not illusions of any kind.

The changes must be sweeping - they must be changes that would affect everything, not just a specified, limited target (such as a city, or one people.)

The changes will affect everything in one Crystal Sphere.

The changes can be reversed with enough 11th level magic (it would take probably a month to reverse one change, assuming a Power spent all it's energy on that task, and that task alone, for the entire time.)

However, the effects of the changes, especially if they cause a chain reaction effect (such as a star collasping) cannot necessarily be reversed by any magic or by any means at all.

Thus, the holder could change reality once in five Crystal Spheres, or five times in one Crystal Sphere.

If used in the Astral, Ethereal Planes, Elemental, or Energy Planes, the Diadem will alter reality over a vast area of the Plane, causing a Demiplane to form.

If used on the Outer Planes, Outlands, or in Sigil, the effect will be to alter the fundamental nature of that Plane over a wide area (or, in the case of Sigil, over the entire city.)
The native beings of the plane outside that area will almost certainly attempt to undo the effect immediately.

If used in Sigil, the Diadem of Dreams will cause the entire balance of the multiverse to change, with unknown and major repurcussions throughout many Planes and many dimensions.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Oh and Edena please do not misinterpret my OA post as you seem to have done.

What I said was as follows:

I am not going to go along with it if the Taraakians get ticked at everybody because Forsaken decided to try and destroy the world. My factions belief is that every individual is responsible for what he/she/it does. Thus I would break alliance with the Taraakians if they were gonna go all silly and get uppity on everybody because of one persons action. Out of Character I can understand why they would, I may not approve of it but I can understand it. If the Taraakians remain allied and don't try some "You are children" stunt again. I'm happy being Allies. My post was to make it clear that my faction has no real desire to be punished for the sins of others. That may be a Lawful Good view but we aren't Lawful, the individual matters to chaotics, individual freedom and responsibility specifically for Chaotic Goods, at least in my view.

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
Hey Forsaken? Do you recall what turn or thread the Diadem of Dreams was mentioned? Taking forever to look back over the threads for what it actually does.:) I miss the search function.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases