Leif's sig

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Lief, I'm going to succumb to curiosity and ask about your sig file there...what is it from (and about)?

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Alzrius said:
Lief, I'm going to succumb to curiosity and ask about your sig file there...what is it from (and about)?

Well, the characters are from Disgaea for the PS2, my favorite game in a LONG time (and that is saying a lot since I am a BIG Castlevania head) and the quote and everything was from a session where I rolled three natural twenties for my "procreation" roll (one for inspection, two for the act) and someone stated "It wasn't about the looks..." Thus, the idea was born, though it might not make sense to ANYONE else :D

LeifVignirsson said:
Well, the characters are from Disgaea for the PS2, my favorite game in a LONG time (and that is saying a lot since I am a BIG Castlevania head) and the quote and everything was from a session where I rolled three natural twenties for my "procreation" roll (one for inspection, two for the act) and someone stated "It wasn't about the looks..." Thus, the idea was born, though it might not make sense to ANYONE else :D
Is there anyway you could kind of...shrink it down some? Its huge.

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Is there anyway you could kind of...shrink it down some? Its huge.

500x225... that isn't THAT huge... It could have been 800x600... If I get complaints from everyone, then so be it, but I am going to keep it the way it is...

Nifft

Penguin Herder
LeifVignirsson said:
500x225... that isn't THAT huge... It could have been 800x600... If I get complaints from everyone, then so be it, but I am going to keep it the way it is...

Do that. I won't ever see it -- or anything you post -- ever again.

*plonk!*

Cheers, -- N

LeifVignirsson said:
There's already been at least one other comment on it in another thread. I had PCat ask me to shrink MY banner down, and it was barely any bigger than it is now. Its just polite to not flood the board with a huge sig, no matter how cool it looks.

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Nifft said:

*plonk!*

Cheers, -- N

This kinda goes off topic here... Someone is asking for race specs, not crucifying me for my banners... If you have a bone to pick, please go ahead and message me... I will be more than happy to discuss it with you all...

Nifft said:

*plonk!*

Cheers, -- N

Why do people do this?

I mean, seriously, is it that important for people to know you've gone and put someone on ignore?

Does it assuage your ego or something?

Seriously - what's the reasoning behind making a public show of such a thing?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Split off from here.

Leif, your new sig wasn't very appropriate... Please use something else. Thanks. :)

Also, take it easy, everyone.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases