Hotmail acting up?

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
I'm starting to suspect that a lot of my email is not going anywhere. Anyone else experiencing problems with hotmail?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I sent an email last night, received one today, checked it less than five minutes ago.

Works fine for me.

Welverin

First Post
I had trouble just getting things to send on Tuesday (I get get an error page of some sort), so much in fact I gave up.

WingOver

First Post
I've been having problems the whole past week. I'd send an email and get a "page not found" error. I could go back and hit send again and do this multiple times before it worked. As far as I know my email was delivered (most of them I send to home or work).

I received an email from microsoft about my .NET passport. They're going to reset it in a week so maybe there's some kind of system-wide attack going on.

Agamon

Adventurer
When is hotmail not acting up? If you know someone with a gmail account, ask them to invite you. I use hotmail strictly as a spam account now.

Agamon said:
When is hotmail not acting up? If you know someone with a gmail account, ask them to invite you. I use hotmail strictly as a spam account now.

My Hotmail account has been relegated to the newsletters that I want to still receive, but are not that important. And it fills up with spam on a regular basis.

If anyone wants a gmail account, I've got a ton of invites. just drop me a line at rjmiller-at-gmail-dot-com and put [ENWORLD] in the subject.

Remove ads