Island Empire Part 1, to Mermaid's Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael Storm (warlock)

Michael will look at Radoon and say "Sailors and dangerous shoals, Sailors and dangerous shoals" When he says this his eyes will get a slightly psycotic look to them. Michale will then sit back down and begin sipping on that oh so excellent white wine.

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael Strom (warlock)

Michael will comment from his chait "Typical sailors, why did i hope to expect more". He will then go back to his wine and will be indifferent to all but Captain Marin's comments.

OCC: I wont be able to repost till later this evening say 10:30 or so.

Scotley

Hero
Hotel of the White Wake

Captain Marin smiles at the comments, chuckles out loud at Radoon, He says, "I always like to start fore and work my way aft." With a sigh he adds, "I guess an uneasy truce is the best I can hope for." He fixes each on you with his powerful gaze, "Do try and get along for the sake of my son and the mission. Now, any more questions or requests? Or would you like to talk to Danar Tebbs at this time?"

Last edited:

Erland

First Post
Morwyn

Out of respect for Master Marin, I'll choke back any additional comments.

"I'll need to inspect the 'Bedsheet', but if Mr. Tebbs is available to tell his story perhaps it's best to hear him now. Radoon, will you join me when I make the inspection?"

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael Storm (warlock with an attitude)

:eek: Michael will take another sheet of paper and write a quick note on it. He will fold it and ask Greta or the other Person to have it sent. Then Michael will sit quitely in his chair and listen to the converstain going on.

For the DM [sblock]Grond, go see Nicholas and tell him I will need him right away after this meeting is finished. He is to be waiting for me as soon as I leave this meeting. I have laundry and packing that must be done quickly. Grond will show you the way.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook - Scout/Mage Blade

For DM Only
[sblock]Scott, I'm going to attempt to Sense Motive on each of my peers. Rolls are as follows:

Michael: 1d20+4, getting [8,4] = (12)
Morwyn: 1d20+4, getting [7,4] = (11)
Radoon: 1d20+4, getting [1,4] = (5)

Well, I guess their motives are quite obscure to me. Must be the demonic influences in my background making it hard for me to understand humans. :([/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Hotel of the White Wake

For Rook only [sblock]As you say their motives are largely beyond your understanding at this time, but hey at least you got some really crappy rolls out of the way now rather than in combat right?[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Hotel of the White Wake

Captain Marin gives you one more chance to ask any questions before you go in to see Danar Tebbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads