Island Empire Part 1, to Mermaid's Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotley

Hero
As the man is searched and striped you miss a gem and a slim dagger hidden in a boot. Radoon still has some blood in his eyes from the repeated pole axing he took earlier. At the last minute, Rook sees the gem go into the mans mouth and he swallows. He also tried to slip the dagger under a bare foot as he removed the boot. His intention was obvouiously to have some weapon as he made his way back to his lair naked and broke.

On the man you find flea-ridden sailor's clothes over a suit of cork and canvas armor, a belaying pin, two daggers, a belt pouch, a deck of well worn cards, a pair of dice that you suspect are loaded, a couple of dried fish wrapped in paper, a mostly empty pewter flask of cheap rum, 8 gp, 22 sp, and 3 cp.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter/Master Thrower

If Radoon notices him moving the dagger, he will take it. Not much he can do about the swallowed gem. Don't think he will need much protection from theives if he has nothing to steal so take the dagger from him. Maybe he will think twice about taking advantage of people in the future.

Tell, him before parting that if I catch him so much as picking on an old lady I will finish him the way I did Amos.

intimidate roll (1d20+12=28)

Scotley

Hero
The man seems suffiently cowed to behave himself for a little while anyway.

OOC: I figured you'd take the dagger and it is included in the list of stuff. I'll give Mike a chance to chime in then you can continue on your way to the fortune teller.

Scotley

Hero
Rook and Radoon make their way along the promanade and over to the pick monstrosity that is Fordam's Follie. A huge sqare building is built atop four hulks that serve to keep the huge pink sturcture above the waves. Passing it they find the stairs that lead up to a door in the side of one of the old ships now used as a pontoon. It is a little unsettling to see the massive building above you. This Hrulda must be very confident in her predictions to live in such a place. All four of the old ships look ready to slip beneth the waves at any moment. Dance music comes down from the building above and a pretty good crowd of revelers seems to be coming and going along the brightly lit gangway that leads up into the club. Soon, you stand before the door with the sign of a mask with a third eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads