Cold Steel Reign from Mad Hermit Games

Imhotepthewise

Explorer
Cold Steel Reign by Mad Hermit Games.

This was advertised in Dungeon 121, page 13; does anyone know anything about it? Dogpile search did not reveal anything.

Moderators, feel free to move this, I was uncertain where to put it.

Bratgod

First Post
Cold Steel Reign

It'll be out in April. The web-site will be up in a week or so, but the books aren;t released until April. Sort of a dark-ages western. The game system is called the "Fatalist System." HUGE books...

Bratgod

First Post
New Release Date

Heya... The web-site for Cold Steel Reign is about to post (this week). But we have opted to delay the official release of the game until Origins. They have a good system for new game releases there, and we're excited about getting to show it off in person.

Also, if anyone would like a free poster (we have a really good one for CSR) simply drop me an email with your mailing address. In the Subject line write: "Poster Please..." Or "Hey, you slow to release your game dorks,... send me a poster..." Whichever fits your mood! Eitherway we'll get one out to you;)

Until the day
bratgod@bresnan.net

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Bratgod said:
Also, if anyone would like a free poster (we have a really good one for CSR) simply drop me an email with your mailing address. In the Subject line write: "Poster Please..." Or "Hey, you slow to release your game dorks,... send me a poster..." Whichever fits your mood! Eitherway we'll get one out to you;)

Until the day
bratgod@bresnan.net

You know, play your cards right and this could turn out real well! You already have one of my players chomping at the bit meerly to see the ad. (I'm thinking about burning it in front of his eyes just to make him cry).

Good luck with this product! It looks cool.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases