--Vampire lord build--

Sir ThornCrest

First Post
Had a question about a Vampire lorde build. I am looking for input on what to make his base class, and why? The basic villian backround as a successful politician, handsome witty and very powerfull...

I tried this thread under general forum twice not 1 response....nobody over there has experience with Vampire Lords I guess?

Thorncrest

hazmat

First Post
I've seen one that was a elven high level monk. Quite nasty.

Storywise the lord could have sought physical perfection. I kind of picture the guy from american psycho. Strong and in control.

Diirk

First Post
Sir ThornCrest said:
Had a question about a Vampire lorde build. I am looking for input on what to make his base class, and why? The basic villian backround as a successful politician, handsome witty and very powerfull...

Aristocrat ?

Sir ThornCrest

First Post
I was thinking the same thing but whos physically afraid of an aristocrap? Maybe a couple of levels but his main base...I was thinking of Psi Wariior just to mix it up a bit...basically he wont use a weapon just his claws and bite enhanced by the psi powers.

Question I thought I remembered reading that 1 of ther disciplines was not usable by the undead? was it metaphysical?

thorncrest

Diirk said:
Aristocrat ?

gnomebarbarian

First Post
Really wanna kick butt... add the vampire lord template to a vampire dragon.. add in the shape/polymorph ability that many dragons have and your "vampire lord dragon" can walk around like a normal humanoid playing politician or what not. The hard part... getting all the adjustments done correctly hehehehe.

Remove ads