Offical Star Wars III Trailer (merged)

Datt

First Post
Offical Star Wars III Trailer

Just wondering if anyone else caught the Star Wars III trailer after The OC?

I did and all I can say is WOW!! I want it to be May 19th now!!

shilsen

Adventurer
I have to say that the trailers for the previous two movies had also looked excellent, so I wasn't surprised. That being said, it really did look amazing. I enjoyed both of the first two movies more than most people I know, mainly due to having different expectations, so I think I'm going to like this one too.

Mmm, mmm, goodness.

I love the focus on Palpatine, really didn't expect that much on him. Of course, the best part is it put the very annoying "Palpatine and Sidious aren't the same person!!" thing to rest. Though some will likely still argue against it...

Only thing that bugs me is they're keeping Grievous under wraps. I can understand it, but I just want to see more of him now!

Last edited:

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
It was cool. To huge ships going at it gun to gun to always cool. Then there was the scene with the Juggernaut Wheeled command center thing from the RPG books was cool. That also happened to be one of the first ideas for an AT-AT

EricNoah

Adventurer
Cool. A lot of dialogue, even during fights ("You were the chosen one!"). That was one my main complaints with TPM: Darth Maul has nothing interesting to say while he's kicking Qui Gon's butt. :)

I'm very curious about a couple of things: how do the wookies fit in, and do they ever explain about the midichlorians? (answers would, of course, be spoilers...)

kenobi65

First Post
Looked pretty good. Lots and lots of explosions. Lightsaber duel over a lake of lava. Palpatine seducing Anakin with promise of "real power." Palpatine getting very scary-looking. Wookiees. Padme crying. Big dude in black armor and helmet at the end. :D

Then again, the trailers for Episodes 1 and 2 looked good, too. :p

It was great. Much better than the trailers for the other two Prequels. This just keeps getting better and better...

((And I wonder if this'll get merged with two other threads over in the TV/Movies forum? :)))

Remove ads