construct thread major update (wildwood golem)

A Crazy Fool

First Post
alright though the crs may be a bit high given the ammount of flammables and fire spells easilly available tomost people will get it up soon

TurlinBlackwind

First Post
Man you just manufacture these don't you :\ .

Hey if you want to be bold, when I start working on remoding my licids, you could aid me in the forging of the Construct licid.

Hey have you thought of any thing like Phyrexians? many were similar to the half-golems (MMII) but others would be like a cross of some sort of clock work and a flesh golem. These would be exampled by the Phyrexian Hulk and Colossus. :D

Just a thought... The reed and razor golems are really cool!!! Can't wait to see what else you put together in your construct factory.

A Crazy Fool

First Post
i have a really cool concept for a new golem, the sand golem. ideas for abilities annother one to try might be the sheild golem (read hunter (from halo))
as for the concept of phyrexian-ish things i love the astral construct template (with more abilities), i have created a huge number of new things to add onto all the diferent munu levels which i really ought to post

A Crazy Fool

First Post
wildwood golem

large construct
hd 10d10+30 (85)
init:+1
spd: 30 ft
ac: 20 (+10 natural, -1 size, +1 dex)
atk 2 slams +11 melee (2d6+6)
BAB/GRP +5/+15
SP/R 10/10
SA: none
SQ: DR 8/adamantine, regeneration 3* (somewhat diferent, see entry), spell imunity, dkvis 60, low light vision
Saves: F +3, R +4, W +5
Abilities: str 22, dex 12, con-, int-, wis 14, cha 1
Skills: NA
Feats: NA
Environment: usually temperate woods
AL: N
CR: 8

Regeneration: damaged normaly by:
-Fire
-Cold iron
-Negative energy
Immune to spells (except):
Warp wood, 2d6 damage
Wood shape, slow for 1d6

Creation:
price 22000, to biuld, 1100 gp and 880xp, requires a source of wildwood.
druid freindly.

A Crazy Fool

First Post
rubber golem
(fun huh?)
large construct
hd 11d10+30 (90)
init
speed 20 feet
ac
bab grp 8/19
atk: slam 2d8 melee