Silver Marches map

Ghost2020

Adventurer
I picked up the Forgotten Realms Silver Marches book, and apparently it comes with a map, but my copy was missing it. Any place I can get a pdf of this thing or is it available for download?
Shoot me an email and let me know ( jtsnyder at cableone dot net).

Or is it not that big of a deal? What would I be missing? Extra towns, etc?
;)

Felon

First Post
Ghost2020 said:
I picked up the Forgotten Realms Silver Marches book, and apparently it comes with a map, but my copy was missing it. Any place I can get a pdf of this thing or is it available for download?
Shoot me an email and let me know ( jtsnyder at cableone dot net).

Or is it not that big of a deal? What would I be missing? Extra towns, etc?
;)

Well, the map is pretty detailed. It marks just about all of the sites mentioned in Silver Marches, including dungeons. I'd want it, and it's worth pursuing with WotC customer service. This is a book that's been out of print for quite a while, so don't get your hopes uo too high.

caudor

Adventurer
Guess what...I have a copy of a map that I believe is the Silver Marches map. I once had the Silver Marches book, loaned it out, and never got it back. Since then, I found the map at home and it has been sitting in my junk pile ever since. The top half is a colorful map of the region. The bottom half has city maps of Everlund, Silverymoon, and Sundabar.

If I ever rebuy the book, I'd get a new map, so I'd be happy to mail you this map for free to a US address. That would count as my good deed for the day.

I just sent you email regarding the offer.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases