(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (End)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
This was the final thread that I created as a sequential thread for the 3rd IR.

Events, as given below, brought the 3rd IR to a climax, and then to an end - a noble end, according to most of the players.

- - -

That does not mean other IRs will not rise.

That does not mean other threads concerning the 3rd IR will not rise.

That does not mean other threads concerning the 1st and 2nd IR will not rise.

- - -

The Spirit of Fun cannot be extinguished, while we live.

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited by a moderator:

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra takes up residence with her people as they organize and shed tears for the loss of their patron... the divinity that was Iuz... hoping against hope that what he attempts will succeed and survive the fury that is to come...

Talindra though is strong... and has her people prepare for battle...

OOC: Both powers full attack on the Lok'Nar or whatever threatens the Demiplane of Hope

Edena I suggest you read up and close the last thread.

I'm trying to squeeze every last minute here to get your final responses to my last post...

I need to know before I go to sleep :)

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: Just wondering what happened to Iuz the old... the cruel.. the evill the terrible.. and now the very much dead...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
The taraakians immediately comply with this demand.

If you read the description of their ship, there isn't much to see on the inside.

Most of the inside of the ship is taken up by power capacitors the size of skyscrapers, forceshielded from each other, and connected by a technomancial grid to the core.

There is a small area for vistors, and it is pleasant enough, but it is not important.

The Core is filled with thousands of taraakians laying in carefully designed beds with every manner of wire attached to them.
Each taraakian has a tube with a diameter of over a foot attached to his or her heart, to channel the awesome magical power from them to the capacitors, and back.

All of this is overseen by a very advanced computer system, which is sentient, and which directs - among other things - healing magic to any part of the ship that is damaged instantaneously, rerouting the power as necessary from both taraakians and capacitors.
If the taraakians are injured, the healing goes to them and their equipment.
If the computer itself is damaged, a safety system allows energy to flow into it automatically from the taraakians and the capacitors.

The taraakians are in a special state of trance, and are living in a Virtual World.
Everything said, all orders, all discussions, all leisure, everything - even trysting! - is done in that Virtual World.

The Virtual World allows the taraakians to communicate with each other at incredible speeds, with orders given in nanoseconds, and obeyed in further nanoseconds.

The taraakians explain the God Emperor that entry into this Virtual World is the key to commanding the ship.

The ship has various safeguards against a foreign entity trying to take over the Core (don't try it - it wouldn't be a good idea.)

However, the taraakians are giving the God Emperor and Kas a Carte Blanche tour of one of their greatest secrets - the inner workings of one of their Warships.

They do not do such things lightly, or without a good reason.
The current situation is reason aplenty, in their opinion.

Kas has one more request of the Taraakians,

"May I be allowed entry into the Virtual World so that I may communicate directly with the commander of this ship? I also wish to learn, firsthand, of the feelings of the Taraakians sent here. If you will allow me entrance, I wish only to hear the feelings of the crew, I will not disturb them. I do wish to talk with the commander in the virtual world. Allow this, and barring hostile actions on the part of the commander, or hostile feelings on the part of the crew, and I shall endorse your use of the diadem with faith."

Rom jij speelt mijn PC nooit arrogant en zelfverzekerd genoeg.
Ik ben iets te principieel en speel beetje apart :)

Heeft niks met vertrouwen te maken, maar met persoonlijke speelstijl :)

Makes me the Queen I am today :p

Last edited:

'o Skoteinos

First Post
arrogant & zelfverzekerd zijn geen slechte eigenschappen, maar je moet het niet te veel hebben...persoonlijk denk ik dat je idd iets te bent...verschil van smaak en stijl...

Makes me the Cerebrate I am today. :p

FU grote tijd kriske...dat wilde ik dus echt *niet* weten :(:(:(

naja, grats ofzow...

/me wil spottie

BTW: lol @ wat je gepost hebt...echt niemand die het kan lezen (behalve mark dan) en dan het onderwerp...lol

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases