Like Pepsi but hate music?

Abstraction

First Post
I know it's a longshot, but if anybody out there drinks pepsi and has no use for your winning iTunes codes, could you please email them to me at theaztecan(funny at symbol)yahoo.com

I promise to send you karma!
Thanks,
Bill

Algolei

Explorer
Whaaaa? I enjoy Pepsi, hate music, and have never heard anything about winning iTune codes but would have thrown them out if I had. How do you win them?

Abstraction

First Post
I don't know how extensive the promotion is, but you simply buy a pepsi with an iTunes promotional cap on it and one in three has a winning code under the cap. You then take that code and email it to me ;)

Of course, every pepsi you buy can be winner. You just have to hold it the right way and look at the cap through the bottle. On a 20 oz, you can't read them, but 4 lines of copy is a winner, 3 is a loser. On a liter-size, you can actually read the text.

Algolei

Explorer
Do they have them on the 2-litre sizes in Winnipeg?

( :eek: Wait, why am I asking you that? I'm more likely to know the answer!)

Nope, they apparently don't. Sorry. I'd give 'em up if I could find 'em.

Heh. I hate Pepsi, but I drink a fair amount of Mt. Dew. Of course, I also just bought a 12-pack of cans, so I may not have any bottle caps for a while. I have no problem sending you my codes from that, though.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I have several I can't use, since I work for the company that created that promotion for Pepsi. :) If I track them down at home, I will email them to you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases