LOST - Actor Sightings

dreaded_beast

First Post
I live in Hawaii, so I've had the fortune of meeting a few of the cast members in person. I work at the largest mall in Honolulu, so we have a lot of traffic.

Anyways, the following LOST members have stopped by the store, which I've had the pleasure to speaking to and getting an autograph:

Boone
Jin
Kate
Charlie
Wayne Brady (OK, not on LOST, but I just had to throw him in there :p)

dreaded_beast

First Post
Klaus said:
So, are Boone's eyebrows as freaky in person as they are on the telly?

Is Kate as cute?
Yeah, Boone has a very distinctive look, he pretty much looks the same as he does on Lost.

Kate, while cute in real life, isn't as cute as she appears to be on TV.

The same could be said about Claire, who I also got to meet. :)

They are attractive but not so much more than the normal attractive person you would meet on the street, IMO.

dreaded_beast

First Post
fett527 said:
wow. cool stuff. Did you try to talk Lord of the Rings stuff with Dominic Monahan?
Well, here's what happened with Charlie and Kate, who happened to be together in the store. I didn't know they were dating at the time.

I was walking past the line at the register and this woman grabbed me and asked if she could return some software she bought. I was surprised to see it was Kate!

Anyways, I told here that she needed a receipt and she said she didn't wanna walk back to her car or something like that. Good thing the software wasn't opened, LOL or else she couldn't have returned it all. Anyways, she appeared to be in a rush, as was Charlie.

After they she returned the receipt, Charlie and her were talking and I thought it would be a great opportunity to get an autograph. When I interrupted their conversation, they kinda gave me this look like, "Who the hell are you?".

I kinda figured that they didn't wanna be bothered by too much, so I just made mention that I loved the show and I would love an autograph. Their mood went quickly from annoyed to cordial, as they happily signed an autograph each. However, I figured that however cordial they may appear on the outside, they're only human and probably wanted to get outta there and get on with their private business.

In the end, they said thanks for watching the show and I got my autographs. :)

fett527

First Post
dreaded_beast said:
Well, here's what happened with Charlie and Kate, who happened to be together in the store. I didn't know they were dating at the time.

I was walking past the line at the register and this woman grabbed me and asked if she could return some software she bought. I was surprised to see it was Kate!

Anyways, I told here that she needed a receipt and she said she didn't wanna walk back to her car or something like that. Good thing the software wasn't opened, LOL or else she couldn't have returned it all. Anyways, she appeared to be in a rush, as was Charlie.

After they she returned the receipt, Charlie and her were talking and I thought it would be a great opportunity to get an autograph. When I interrupted their conversation, they kinda gave me this look like, "Who the hell are you?".

I kinda figured that they didn't wanna be bothered by too much, so I just made mention that I loved the show and I would love an autograph. Their mood went quickly from annoyed to cordial, as they happily signed an autograph each. However, I figured that however cordial they may appear on the outside, they're only human and probably wanted to get outta there and get on with their private business.

In the end, they said thanks for watching the show and I got my autographs. :)

well, it's still cool. Certainly much closer than I've been to a celebrity.

Barak

First Post
Bah. My view on celebrity encounters are the same as my dad, who met one in his duties as a security guard in a high rise building. When the celebrity asked him if he knew who he was, after being told that he couldn't do something, he was told:

"Yes, I do, Mr X. I just don't particularly care."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases