Cold Steel Reign

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
I just got my copy of Dragon in and I saw an ad for Cold Steel Reign. I think one of my players will love it. The link doesn't seem to be working for me though

http://www.coldsteelreign.com

Anyone else having trouble or do they have their Biggus Geekus Firewall up?

francisca

I got dice older than you.
BiggusGeekus said:
I just got my copy of Dragon in and I saw an ad for Cold Steel Reign. I think one of my players will love it. The link doesn't seem to be working for me though

http://www.coldsteelreign.com

Anyone else having trouble or do they have their Biggus Geekus Firewall up?
Doesn't work for me either, domain not found.

Crothian

First Post
This should clear some stuff up

"Heya,

I own Mad Hermit Games, the company putting out Cold Steel Reign. The web site should be up in a week or two, but the books (HUGE MASSIVE HEAVY TOMES, each) will not be released until the end of April or later. Sorry for the delay in the web-site however. The books are big and have taken a long time to get done. In fact a couple of versions of the web pages have actualy come and gone along the way... So we thought it best to hold off on the site until the books were actually available for purchase. We had no idea there would be such a strong responce to the ads however and it has us burning the midnight oil to get that web page online (hopefully next week)! There will be a great deal more about the games on the site, and you can also catch us at Origins and GenCon this year.

Otherwise I can tell you the system of the RPG is called the Fatalist System, and it's very character centered. The game setting is a sort of dark-ages western. There are some serious "Dark Tower" influences in the game (as some keen eye spotted already), but it's not entirely centered on that. It's a fairly brutal game system, and we really like it a lot.

If anyone is interested in a free poster for the game we'd be happy to send you one (we have some really cool ones). Simply write to me at bratgod@bresnan.net, and in the subject line put "CSR poster please," and include your address in the email.

In the mean time look for that web site to be up in about week. Its address will be www.coldsteelreign.com. Hope to see you there!

Patrick "

Emiricol

Hey, the website has been up for a couple days now. The Posters are amazing and have me eager to get the game, even without previews.

The backstory (what little is available right now) is quite interesting - check it out at www.coldsteelreign.com. I think there's going to be some spookiness that hasn't been detailed in any of the teasers I've seen though - just a hunch.

It is definitely a game I'm checking out when it is released. I hope they do preview stuff too...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases