A New Power

Angcuru

First Post
As the human and Kel Dor stood there talking, or arguing, depending on how one looked at the situation, they both barely noticed the two dog-like creatures that burst out of the foliage and rushed them without a sound.

Initiative:
Aasan
Kia
Creatures

Super Girl

First Post
Kia's eyes narrowed as she looked over the Kel Dor, she was not very good at reading non-humans, and the Kel Dor's breath mask made it particularly difficult. She doubted he was one of the the Quarren's gangsters, one of those would have just killed her while she was distracted by the void-brawl with the star fighters.

When the older being raised his hand to calm her, Kia, wasn't fooled, she was paying more attention to his blaster pistol hand then the other. "I'd be more friendly if you hadn't snuck aboard my ship, I doubt you work for he Boss, but I can't be too sure." she says, still watching him warily. "I think we might have bigger problems though, help me fix the DawnSprinter and I'll get you as far as you want to go, with in reason."

The CorSec Academy candidate doesn't lower her guard,while waiting for ananswer, not being entirely willing to give the guy the benifit of the doubt, he had stowed away after all, but if they could get the ship repaired, well, it would be worth putting up with a lot. "I would think I have earned this Saber, I 'liberated' it from an Imperial sympathizer on Tattooine..." she breaks off sharply, turning to face away from the stowaway and towards the creatures that were charging the pair of them. Kias right hand shoots out towards the animals, leaving the lightsaber in her offhand. The move looked rather foolish until the Blaster that was cradled on her shapely hip jumped from its holster into the outstretched hand that was already pointing at the dog-things. She drew a quick bead on the closer of the pai, and caressed the firing stud with her finger.

OOC:
Move Action: draw the blaster via move object, 1 vitality point
Attack Action: Fire blaster, +4(+5 Point Blank Shot) [3D6+1]
Notes: Use Lucky to reroll if the die alone is less then 10.

"Yes, we can talk later, just don't turn that thing on me," Aasan commented more off hand than anything, though his breath mask didn't portray his change in tone very well. Either way, it didn't really matter at this point.

Turning to the creatures, Aasan was at least slightly surprised at their lack of sounds. Passing it off, he quickly drew his carbine and trained it on the nearest before squeezing off a single shot.

((OOC: Firing at the nearest of them...attack is a +6(+7 attack and +1 more damage if they're within 10m) and if it hits it does 3d8 damage.))

Angcuru

First Post
Aasan raised his Carbine, aimed at the nearest of the two creatures, and fired. The shot would have hit it right in the eyes, but the thing stopped in its tracks and ducked with obvious effort, the beam skimming over the top of its body by mere centimeters.

Kia fired off a shot towards the other of the pair which was now less than 10 meters from her, carefully aiming for what she hoped was a weak spot. The blaster shot actually went into the creature's gaping mouth and down its throat. It made an odd sound halfway between a startled yelp and a roar of pain, then collapsed to the ground, shaking for a moment before going still.

The first of the pair reeled back, scuffing the ground as it wheeled around and retreated.

(Aasan deals 17 dmg to the first creature.)
(Kia gets double critical on the second, dealing full damage straight to wounds for 18 damage.)

(Aasan may take a parting shot at the fleeing creature if he so wishes.)

Galethorn

First Post
OOC
Ok, since I had an action readied to ignite the lightsaber...I go ahead and do that now. And, if there's time during my turn, attack.

Super Girl

First Post
"Do you have any idea of where we are or what those things are?" Kia asks the Kel-dor as she double taps the saber's power stud to turn it off. She clicks the blade back to her belt, and lets it bounce on her thigh. Kia lokked at her handywork for a moment before turning back to the Kel-dor, her pistol still in hand, though not pointed. With her right hand, she sweeps the hair that had come out of her pony tail back in under the binder.

"So, can I trust you to play nice until we're back to civilization?" she asks, smirking.

Angcuru

First Post
As the dangerous-looking creature thrust its head towards his face, Jorran switched on his lightsaber, the blue blade coming to life and lighting up the tiny space. The creature's focus turned from the human to this sudden rod of light. Jorran thrust the blade at the creature, and it backed off out of his reach, but not out of view. It remained pearched on the pod for a moment, watching Jorran's blade cautiously. Just as suddenly as it had appeared, the creatured ran off.

Aasan watched the creature disappear before sliding the carbine back into its holster on his thigh. After a short moment, he looked back to the young human, "If I can trust you with that weapon..." he trailed off a moment and then looked around to take in their surroundings, idly commented, "You should not carry that weapon if you are not Jedi..."

Super Girl

First Post
Kia rolled her eyes at the admonishment about carrying a Jedi weapon. "I put it to better use then the Collector that possesed it, and unlike most people that carry them now, I can actually use the force. That makes me the next best thing to a Jedi." she says confidently, returning the blaster to its spot on her thigh. The smuggler, sighs and turns back to the ship.

"First things first, we need to see what we can salvage in the way of supplies from the DawnSprinter. Then we need to figure out what it'll take to get her running again. We can sleep onboard her at night to avoid the predators, and there should at least be rations in her galley, not Luxury class, but they should do, if they survived. You get started on the Inventory, I'll do what I can to get a diagnostic going." Kia says, taking charge. She slides back into the Darkened ship, and then ignites her Saber for light. The girl heads back up to the cockpitt, intending to get whatever systems she can working.

The first thing she does is secure her lightsaber into a holder so tat she can have both hands free. After that she works on getting power back, with lights being her main goal at first, figuring if she can get the lights back, it would at least allow the two of them to see and work more efficiently.

OOC: I guess a repair check? Going for lighting, then try to get the computer up and running for a diagnostic,

"If anything needs fixing, I've got some experience in holding hunks of junk together..." Aasan called down towards the cockpit before deciding that inventory was a good idea anyway. He had no idea how many supplies were on this thing in the first place, and couldn't help but wonder if she did.

So, he had a look over everything, trying to find anything useful, be it food, supplies, or simple spare parts. He'd have to speak with her later when things weren't moving too quickly as they seemed to be now. A Force user...this wasn't luck, and he doubted it was also coincidence that she happened to weild a lightsaber. Perhaps the Force did have something in mind for him, after all.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases