Gansk

Explorer
Komodo said:
Can I take over for the twig blight in the Abyssal Arena?

I am going to allow the current players a few more days to respond, but you can play Neutral in any one of the arenas you desire.

Actually, if you want to take over for Oracle of Truth and play NG, that would be OK too.

Last edited:

Komodo

First Post
I've always had a soft spot for the twig blight, so I guess I can wait to see if the spot's open. Until then, I'll be glad to take over a neutral. Where will you have me, sir?

Last edited:

Gansk

Explorer
Komodo said:
I've always had a soft spot for the yugoloths, so I guess I can wait to see if the spot's open. Until then, I'll be glad to take over a neutral. Where will you have me, sir?

Well, I'd like to make some progress in the Elysium Arena, so you could play neutral against me. But I think you would have more fun playing the more intelligent monsters of NG. Just because you are there for now doesn't mean you'll be stuck there forever. You get first dibs on CE if it comes available.

Gansk

Explorer
OK, Komodo - you're signed up. Welcome aboard! Go ahead and take a turn for aasimar.

PS - Aren't yugoloths Neutral Evil?

SixFootGnome

First Post
Yugoloths

Yugoloths are indeed NE, which is still unassigned, right?

btw: sorry for the slow response. I was busy prepping for the wife's B-day (last night)!

Gansk

Explorer
SixFootGnome said:
Yugoloths are indeed NE, which is still unassigned, right?

btw: sorry for the slow response. I was busy prepping for the wife's B-day (last night)!

Np Six Foot Gnome. NE has now been assigned, but I am going to open up CN again. If anybody wants CN, maybe we can arrange some swaps so Komodo can get NE.

Remove ads