CG vs. N: Chaotic Good Victorious!

HawQ

First Post
Feytouched, I love the fey... Ran more than a few in my DM days, I shall read up tonight and post before the morn on her pixielike strategy =)

Gansk

Explorer
HawQ said:
Feytouched, I love the fey... Ran more than a few in my DM days, I shall read up tonight and post before the morn on her pixielike strategy =)

The centipede will be waiting .... but not planning any strategy of it own. It's too stupid.

HawQ

First Post
FeyTouched Actions

Observing the centipede's slow speed of approach, And knowing her own strengths and weaknesses, she realizes she can get a fre shot in before the fight comes to her, and she draws her favorite ranged weapon aptly named "The Silent Thunder" And takes a pot shot at the centipede...

She hardly sees the tiny critter from this range, and has a second thought, but such an idea fleets from her mind gauging the range and time availible, and thus she fires...

HawQ

First Post
~I may be away for an hour as I leave work~ If she hits, she will continue with the ranged combat, strafing to the south and taking another shot... If she misses she will presume that her abilities are not enough to hit such a small target under this pressure, draw her melee weapon, and hold position until it is within her melee range

Gansk

Explorer
OK, I will assume the feytouched entered at the center of the west side of the arena, which is 60N0E, to take her shot. Just a reminder, the forces of CG can enter from anywhere on the west side of the arena.

The arrow finds its mark! (Rolled 20-2 for long range = 18) 1 point of damage! The centipede has 0 hp and is disabled!

Round 2:

The centipede plods slowly forward to 60N60E.

The feytouched fires another arrow and moves south to 30N0E.

Missed! (Rolled 11)

Round 3:

The centipede plods SW to 45N45E.

The feytouched fires again and moves to 0N0E.

Hits! (Rolled 20) 3 points of damage! The centipede has -3 hp left and is dying.

Round 4:

The centipede takes no action and is defeated! Its body is teleported away.

A small monstrous centipede enters the arena and moves to 0N60E.

HawQ

First Post
Holding her bow up high in victory, she continues her tactic, firing one of precious few remaining arrows then making a BLine straight north to 30N0E in an effort to maximize the distance between her and her target, without leaving the arena... Hearing the faint cheers from this side of the arena doesnt hurt either...

However seeing that the Centipede here moves quite a bit faster than her previous, miniscule opponent, she mentally prepares to shift to her melee weapon...

HawQ

First Post
~Thinks to self~ UMARTH!!! Ok, the Centipede is close, I have time for one more shot... a pretty close-up and clear shot, before things start getting dirty... Take the shot, see if it hits... If its still alive, drop "Silent Thunder" go for "Swift Justice" [my blade] and wait for it to approach closer...

~Shouts~ "GURTHA!!!!" [Elven for Death] and hopes for the best...

Gansk

Explorer
The arrow falls short again! (Rolled 4)

Round 6:

The centipede takes a 5 foot step to 25N5E and misses wildly. (Rolled 8)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases