NE vs. N (FFA): Very Young Tarterian Dragon vs. Adult Ethereal Dragon

RobotRobotI

First Post
The Moon Rat moves cautiously towards his combatant, at his maximum walking speed.

[I'd appreciate if you'd put somewhere which book these creatures come from, because I'm having a bit of trouble finding the stats on the Moon Rat.]

Gansk

Explorer
The Moon Rat is in the MMII. I promise to tell you which book from now on.

The Moon Rat does not receive any benefit from the artificial light in the arena, so it is at its weakest state in the text description.

By "walking", I'll assume the rat made a single move towards the center of the arena from the western edge. So the rat is at position 60N10E.

Round 2:

The lizard runs into the rat's square.

Gansk

Explorer
The rat misses! (Rolled 7)

Round 3:

The lizard retaliates and delivers a crunching bite! (Rolled 19) 1 point of damage! The rat has 0 hp left and is disabled.

Gansk

Explorer
The moonrat is still alive at 0 hp and is not defeated. It can take one last bite and drop to -1 hp or it can take a single move action and stay at 0 hp. If it lies motionless, the lizard is going to coup de grace it and have a nice meal.

RobotRobotI

First Post
(( Rah. I was entirely unaware of still getting actions at 0. That must be one of the changes from 3.0 to 3.5, huh? Sorry, still in the transitional stages. ))

So then, it doesn't lie motionless. It hopes to use it's dying breath to inhale some Lizard-stench, and reaches out to bite.

Gansk

Explorer
The poor rat misses again. (Rolled 7) The rat has -1 hp and falls to the ground dying.

Round 4:

The lizard coup de graces the rat. 1 point of damage! The rat now has -2 hp.

The rat takes no action and is defeated!

Next up for NE: a goblin (MM)

RobotRobotI

First Post
The Goblin steps into the arena, half-confused and half blood-thirsty. His morning star in hand, he moves to the Lizard [60N0E to 60N5E] and smashes at it's little lizardly skull.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases