Online Castles and Crusades

driver8

First Post
EDIT: I was originally going to recruit for a C&C game of my own. However, I joined an online chat game. The campaign just started but we have just two players (maybe 3). We just finished out first session, and the group seems to be pretty good.

So, check out my DMs webpage with Houerules and campaign info/background. We currently have a human wizard and a dwarf fighter, at least 1 more player would be useful.

The Campaigns website: http://home.carolina.rr.com/weekenders/

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
If we can do it on Friday or Sunday I am game. Where do I get thsi screen monkey lite thing?
Have you posted on TLG's messageboard about this?

driver8

First Post
I am open to really any night, my schedule is very flexible right now. Sunday usually seems to be a good night/day.

I havent posted on the Troll boards yet, sort of starting out here before hitting dragonsfoot or TLG. To be honest Im sort of putting out feelers, the start of the campaign may not get started for another few weeks.

But apart from you, I have one other possible player as of right now.

Screen monkey lite can be found here: www.nbos.com/products/screenmonkey/screenmonkey-lite.htmI
Im sort of playing around with it now, Im used to Open rpg, but I really like the map functionality in Screen monkey.

driver8

First Post
Actually to my stupid amazement players dont need the screen monkye program, they can connect via the web browser and direct connect to the GMs server. I justed played around with it. I love the map function.

Anyway, I put up an announcement on TLG boards. Treebore if you are interested just chime in. If I can get 4, Maybe we can schedule a short (30 minute)chargen session and get everyone comfortable to the chat interface. Then I let you all loose on the setting info and get to creating.

I will probably set up a yahoo group just as an "offline" game meeting place.

Treebore

First Post
I've checked it out. Looks good. Since I will be moving whenever the Army decides to let go of my wife, and it will be at least a month, probably two, before I get settled in my new home (I haven't even bought it yet, or decided on one to buy), I have decided it wouldn't be fair to join a group and then have to dissappear for a couple of months. So I am not going to join.

Remove ads