Spells for research

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I'd still like to see specified if all those effects take place if the spell is cast as a higher-level spell, or only one, as I'm still confused on that point. :)

Otherwise, looks good to me.

orsal

LEW Judge
I vote Yes to Ashnar's Mark and Sparkstrike. As for the third spell, I don't like the internal metamagic either, just because it's not the way the core rules generally handle spells with multi-level variants. In the interest of eschewing obfuscatory complexity, I'd suggest making three different spells, such as Lesser PE, PE, and Greater PE. Just because that's the standard way to achieve the same effect. Oh, and I want to think a little more about the appropriate level(s) for that one before voting on it.

Erekose13

Explorer
I'd second orsal's suggestion of splitting the last one into three spells. I like all of them, and I think they are all balanced as written. The internal metamagic is an awkward way to achieve what you are looking for and I think that three seperate spells would be the way to go.

orsal

LEW Judge
I vote Yes to the three grades of Ashnar's Pyromagical Enhancement. (I already voted to approve the other two spells in this thread.)

Patlin

Explorer
Yes to Sparkstrike and Friend's Mark.

The pyromagical enhancement spells seem a bit complicated to me, especially the none of the above condition. While this spell is up, you could cast mage armor on someone and deal fire damage to them? That seems odd. I think this spell is effecting other spells in ways that should be left to metamagic feats. I shall abstain on these for now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases