Crossed Paths Part V

doghead

thotd
Marcus of the Roma.

Marcus blinks. Its not what he intended.

But he then he sees the flaming blade appear in Briocs hand and realisation dawns.

"I doubt I have strength to swing it at the moment," he mutters as he sheathes his own sword and, stepping over to Brioc, takes the scimitar.

He slips past the druid, giving him room to move forwards and engage.

ooc: If Marcus gets the scimitar he will be melee +3 [+4 bab, -1 str]. He's pretty rattled, so if he has to fight, he will probably fight defensively for now.

Barak

First Post
Dhormium smiles grimly as half the shadows flee, leaving the other half to deal with.. For now.

"Those who fled will be back soon. We best have dispatched these when it happens."

Backing up slightly, he mumbles under his breath as he makes gestures over his weapon.

OOC:
Cast Magic Weapon on the dwarven waraxe.

Velmont

First Post
"Marcus, you should have said that sooner..."

Tullius starts to move back, leaving he way to the others.

"Dhormium, your honor, your song was pretty nice."

Manzanita

First Post
Round 2

Brioc, having advanced and casting his flame blade spell, hands his black scimitar to the startled Gypsy. Mendicus flattens himself against the wall to let his master by. Tullius retreats past them, legs quaking at his new-found weakness. Dhormium stands at the doorway, imbuing the power of his god into his axe.

The shadows drift soundlessly towards the commotion. One moves directly through the doorway at Dhormium. THe dwarf sees it coming and manages to step aside. The others disapear from briefly, before emerging through the walls. Ehldannis releases a firey inferno as he sees the black form(12 pts dmg). He then also manages to dodge the dark appendage reaching for him. Brioc is caught somewhat offguard as the shadow emerges from the wall directly on his right. Brioc is also able to avoid the shadow and thrust his firey blade into its dark form (4 pts dmg) Marcus is also able to attack, but can't get a good swing in the crowded hallway.

doghead

thotd
Marcus of the Roma.

"Get your raggedy self behind me Tullius."

But he is unable to suppress the relieved grin at the sight the mad Roman.

"And take the lantern," he adds, holding it out while he keeps the black bladed scimitar between himself and the shadows.

"We should get back to where the is a little more space between us and the walls!"

The last comment is shouted back down the corridor to the rest of the group.

ooc: Continue to fight defensively, looking to keep the blade between Tullius, Mendicus and himself, and the shadows. * melee -1 scimitar, +2 AC

DarkMaster

First Post
Octar rages internally, unable to fight these creature. The room is already way overcrowded.

"Marcus, I will cover you while you all retreat"

Octar steps a few feets back and stays in the corridor his bow ready to fire at the first shadow getting out of the room.

OOC 5' step back/ready action on the first shadow getting out of the room +8/+8 1d8+7 20/x3

Inez Hull

First Post
The rush of magic through his veins calms Ehldannis enough to analyse the combat situation and realise how close he came to catching his companions in the fiery blast of his spell. He takes a deep breath and focuses on a more appropriate spell. Watchful of the grasping shadow figure he mumbles arcane phrases under his breath and then reaches out with a hand suddenly wreathed in crackling electricity.

[OOC: Casts Shocking Grasp on the defensive, concentration +9]

Barak

First Post
Dhormium looks sadly at the shadow attacking him, wondering how the poor.. Being became such a thing.

"I will restore peace to your soul, you poor wretch."

And with that, he attacks..

OOC
Power Attack for 3
attack the shadow in front of me: +5 to-hit, d10+7
He's also my dodge "target"

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Tullius moves behind Marcus, but doesn't seems to like that.

"Why Pluto doesn't keep those foul creature in his domain?"

Remove ads