Battle Scoreboard

ugulu

First Post
OK...I have to know. "Sac%" is what?

Also like to point out that there is jealousy in the LE arena that the CE losers currently are further behind Neutral - that's supposed to be our schtick. ;-)

Gansk

Explorer
ugulu said:
OK...I have to know. "Sac%" is what?

Sacrifice % - percentage of the alignment's total force sacrificed to the arena.

The total force number is just an estimate at this point, so expect the number to jump up radically as we get closer to CR 20.

ugulu

First Post
I would just like to note that even at +83, my hellish minions have eked out a 4-5-1 record in the last ten. In short: we rock, everyone else sucks. ;-)

Gansk

Explorer
You are now 9 CR's behind, and your Last 10 record is not as good as it used to be.

The good news - you went from +81 to +89.

ugulu

First Post
Gansk - are you having to get your scoreboard adjusted, like half the gas stations in Canada right now? They don't have room for 3-digit pricing (per litre). I'm striving for Hellish +100. :)

Gansk

Explorer
ugulu said:
Gansk - are you having to get your scoreboard adjusted, like half the gas stations in Canada right now? They don't have room for 3-digit pricing (per litre). I'm striving for Hellish +100. :)

LOL! It looks Uncle Kracker is acting as Chairman of the Fed - there will no be Hellish inflation as long as he is around.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Priced per liter? What possible use would a measly ~quarter gallon of gas be? That's not even enough to get me out of my driveway in my new International CXT (link contains possible popups but I have a popup blocker so I can't say what).

Obviously, I don't really own such an abomination.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases