Okay, Evil is taking a poll. Do you want to see replacements enter after:

1 combatant is defeated
2 combatants are defeated
3 combatants are defeated
4 combatants are defeated

Infiniti2000

First Post
Happy Easter, Everyone! :D

Both my boys were quite excited to get their Easter baskets and then find candy-filled plastic eggs out in the yard. They were sick and couldn't do it with the other kids at church last weekend. There is Lucas (almost 4) and Logan (18 mon).

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
happy easter all - did the bunny leave a map to the eggs? or a list of locations? thats always helpful for real eggs.

Ive still got a couple of years before Im hiding eggs for mine.

Gansk

Explorer
Well, the TBoAA is finally over, and the 4e sideshow will be wrapping up soon.

I want to sincerely thank everyone who participated in this all-encompassing project. I learned a lot about D&D rules, DMing, PbP, messageboards, the internet in general, and a whole host of other things that I probably don't even realize.

After the 4e experiment finishes, there will be a long pause of activity on this forum. It looks like the advent of ENWorld2 will not shut things down completely (something I was worried about), but I will wait until both ENWorld2 and 4e are up before I begin my next project.

It will be just as ambitious and complicated as the TBoAA, but will be more of a traditional PbP RPG game. The rules will be based on 4e or Pathfinder, whichever one works best. There is still months of preparation that I need to do, and I have a large RL remodeling project that I need to take care of first.

Anyways, thanks again for your loyalty and patience and I'm sure you'll be the first to know if my crazy ideas come to fruition on this forum.

Remove ads