Clubhouse: The Shearing Pen

ugulu

First Post
"Damn thee and thy hasted posting hand!"
<the waiter delivers what looks like a coke to I2K...a burbling, steaming, semi-dissolving the pewter mug sort of coke>

Infiniti2000

First Post
Ooc

Will a charm person/charm monster be sufficient to get the other side to fight their comrades? Normally, it is not sufficient to get you to fight your friends, but in any case I thought maybe some basic guidelines written here would be worthwhile.

Gansk

Explorer
Infiniti2000 said:
Will a charm person/charm monster be sufficient to get the other side to fight their comrades? Normally, it is not sufficient to get you to fight your friends, but in any case I thought maybe some basic guidelines written here would be worthwhile.

Just because you're fighting in an army doesn't mean everybody's your friend, right? Especially this kind of army, where nobody trained together, they just popped in and were given orders.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Okay, that's fine. I just wanted to make a comment on it. :)

It wouldn't work in a normal D&D party, though, so making sure that it will work here is cool.

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
ugulu - like I said, I can run all the monsters, but I'm not sure I'm up for a full double-sponsor. Shall we alternate monsters, with me taking the ones you can't out of turn?

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC Gansk had a very good idea about a Tournament of Champions, which he posted to the Battle Scoreboard thread. No one besides me has responded to it, so I have come to the conclusion that no one has read it. Please go to the Battle Scoreboard thread, read Gansk's (try to say Gansk's five times fast) post, and tell the BoAA community what you think. Thank you.

Remove ads