Next Ceramic DM?

Hellefire

First Post
Just curious how the next Ceramic DM is shaping up?
Have been extremely busy and wanted to make sure I havent missed prelim sign-ups or anything.

Aaron Blair
Foren Star

BSF

Explorer
I am going to need a little more time to get ducks in a row and be reasonably sure work stuff won't impede my ability to run the contest. The company I work for just kicked off a SAP implementation and there are several aspects of the project that I touch. The first week or two included 14-20 hour days. It was a bit hectic. I would prefer to be in a position where I am not forced to choose between Ceramic DM and work obligations where real life will win out.

Let me be sure I understand the project schedules (and agree with them) and then I will know when I can give appropriate attention to Ceramic DM.

Berandor

lunatic
BardStephenFox said:
I am going to need a little more time to get ducks in a row and be reasonably sure work stuff won't impede my ability to run the contest. The company I work for just kicked off a SAP implementation and there are several aspects of the project that I touch. The first week or two included 14-20 hour days. It was a bit hectic. I would prefer to be in a position where I am not forced to choose between Ceramic DM and work obligations where real life will win out.

Let me be sure I understand the project schedules (and agree with them) and then I will know when I can give appropriate attention to Ceramic DM.
20-hour-days. Pfft!

My days have 24 hours!

Since I'm sure there's going to be some overlap, I wanted to mention something here (I'll also put up my own thread later today as details are cleared up).

Three members of E.N. Publishing's staff -- Dextra (Denise Robinson), Morrus (Russ), and myself (Ryan Nock) -- are working on the ENnies staff this year, and we were looking for fundraising possibilities. I've asked AlSiH2O, BardStephenFox, and Pkitty, and they all have said they're cool with this idea.

What I want to do is compile Ceramic DM stories into pdfs, sell them, and have the proceeds go to advertising and supporting the ENnies. Only writers who say they're okay with this will have their stories used.

Sound good?

carpedavid

First Post
I'd be happy to have my first story, Strange Little Loops, included. The others weren't quite as good.

Are you going to start a separate thread, or should others reply here?

Eeralai

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Bump. Not to be pushy, just reminding everyone that there is interest.

Just to let you know how busy BSF is at work, they are now bribing the spouses of the employees with flowers and promises of sending us on vacations when the project is all done. Hopefully, though, BSF will pipe up with an estimate of when Ceramic DM will happen :)

RangerWickett, how are the stories going to be chosen for the PDF. Is it only going to be people who have won the Ceramic DM?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases