High Level and Very high level fighter feats

Michael Morris

First Post
People complain about the lack of them, so here are some of mine

Razor Run
[General]

You can strike all foes along a single straight-line path.

Prerequisite: INT 13+, Expertise, DEX 13+, Dodge, Mobility, Base attack bonus +8 or higher, Spring Attack, Whirlwind Attack.

Benefit: You may move your speed in a straight line and attack all foes adjoining your path of movement. You do not provoke attacks of opportunity during this movement. You may not attack a foe more than once per use of this ability.

Special: A fighter may select this feat as a fighter bonus feat.

Pouncing Attack
[General]

You can pounce upon a foe with a full attack with a favored weapon.

Prerequisite: DEX 13+, Dodge, Mobility, Expertise, Bounding, Spring Attack, Whirlwind Attack, Razor Run, Weapon Focus, Weapon Specialization, Greater Weapon Focus, Greater Weapon Specialization, Base Attack Bonus +11

Benefit: You can make full attacks as a move equivalent action if you use the weapon you have greater weapon specialization in.

Normal: Full attacks are a full round action.

Greater Massive Damage Strike
Prerequisite: STR 13, Power Attack

Benefit: The DC to save against massive damage blows you make increases by +1 per 2 / levels, to maximum of DC 25 at 20th level.

Normal: The DC of the save against massive damage is 15.

Brutal Hit
Prerequisites: STR 13, Power Attack, Improved Critical, Greater Massive Damage Strike, Cleave, Base Attack +8

Benefit: You may make a single attack as a standard action. The difference between what you roll to hit and what you need to hit is added to your damage.

Most of these are untested, off the top of my head bits.

Staffan

Legend
Michael Morris said:
Pouncing Attack
[General]

Prerequisite: DEX 13+, Dodge, Mobility, Expertise, Bounding, Spring Attack, Whirlwind Attack, Razor Run, Weapon Focus, Weapon Specialization, Greater Weapon Focus, Greater Weapon Specialization, Base Attack Bonus +11

Benefit: You can make full attacks as a move equivalent action if you use the weapon you have greater weapon specialization in.

Normal: Full attacks are a full round action.

As written, this feat allows two full attacks in a round. I would prefer if it allowed a full attack on a charge - that's the way "pouncing" generally works in D&D, after all (cf. various big cats "Pounce" ability and the psionic power psionic lion's charge).

Crosshair

First Post
Staffan said:
As written, this feat allows two full attacks in a round. I would prefer if it allowed a full attack on a charge - that's the way "pouncing" generally works in D&D, after all (cf. various big cats "Pounce" ability and the psionic power psionic lion's charge).

Dire Charge. Epic level Handbook. Not to sound mean.

Ferret

Explorer
Michael Morris said:
People complain about the lack of them, so here are some of mine

Razor Run

Pouncing Attack

Greater Massive Damage Strike

Brutal Hit

Most of these are untested, off the top of my head bits.

I like 'em all. But what is bounding?

Last edited:

glass

(he, him)
Michael Morris said:
Pouncing Attack
[General]

Unless you are still playing 3.0, there is no such thing as a move equivalent action. I think you mean a move action.

Staffan said:

Actually, the various cats' pounce abilities allow a full attack immediately after a charge.

glass.

Staffan

Legend
glass said:
Actually, the various cats' pounce abilities allow a full attack immediately after a charge.
Isn't that what I wrote? Mike's "pouncing attack" is different, because it allows a full attack as a move action, not after a move action (or on a charge).

Remove ads