Houses to rob?

galaga88

Explorer
Can anybody point me towards a good resource of houses, preferably stocked with goodies (and guards!) for the rogue in my campaign to rob? He's a thief, and I'm not going to deprive him of what he's good at, but I don't want to have it just be a few die rolls and he's either rich or in jail as a result.

In a pinch, I suppose I could rip off the rules from Living Greyhawk, but that'd feel so.. generic.

Romnipotent

First Post
they work and fit in just well enough.
its a side bit
if you want to run a real side bit where he does his shtick... its just a small room, some stuff, and a few rolls, either way

pocket picking in public, theres the fun

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
All depends on the district for the quility but there are a number of standard items:

...Cash: 10-20% of income of household
...Jewery: 2-5% value of income of household
...Other: items

I will have to look and see if Thieves Quarter has something in it.

If it's floorplans you're after, I've used Mansions and Manors by Darkfuries (available on RPGNow). It's cheap, and has about half a dozen large houses, with maps and residents. It's a little program you load onto your 'puter. It's pretty basic, but gives you the basics.

IronWolf

blank
LordMelquiades said:
If it's floorplans you're after, I've used Mansions and Manors by Darkfuries (available on RPGNow).

I agree if you are just looking for some floorplans to work from the ones in Mansions and Manors are pretty good. I had a scenario all setup to use them in what possibly would have ended up in a house robbery of sorts...

Remove ads