A Hero Falls music video

Curses, you beat me to linking to it. Was going to post it earlier today, but that was when ENWorld was down...ah well, no matter.

Only a few new clips in there, but its the full Battle of the Heroes track, which I've come to absolutely love from feeling just 'eh' about it. Soundtrack comes out tomorrow, can't wait to check out what else is on the DVD packaged with it. :)

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Just noticed something. All the pictures showing Darth Vader rising up on the gurney thing don't show his hands in that wussy position by his head. I wonder if they fixed that ot I am just seeing thisngs through my nerd/loser vision :p

I always like big ship to ship battles no matter the genre, from Master and Commander and even Wing Commander to some extent. The video was pretty cool.

The Serge

First Post
Been listening to the AOL streaming score for the past few days. My only disappointment with the score is that it doesn't have enough statements of The Imperial March, one small statement of Anakin's Theme (hidden in one of the tracks), and an all too brief and single statement of The Emperor's Theme, an oddity considering that the Sith have their revenge. I'd be very surprised if there's a lot of original music that didn't make its way into this release; we'll have to wait until the film to know one way or the other.

Other than this, it's a great and powerful soundtrack. "Battle of the Heroes" is one of Williams' most awe inspiring pieces, outstripping Duel of the Fates and coming close to having the same kind of intensity and impact as The Emperor's Theme or The Imperial March.

Dagger75 said:
Just noticed something. All the pictures showing Darth Vader rising up on the gurney thing don't show his hands in that wussy position by his head. I wonder if they fixed that ot I am just seeing thisngs through my nerd/loser vision :p

Yeah, that was actually in one of the TV spots released on the SW.com site earlier, too. Not sure if its an edit or something completely different...either way, I didn't mind the hands up, though it looks much better with just the helmet.

Dagger75 said:

I'm still of the belief--though I could easily be proved wrong--that the shot of Vader rising in the trailer, with the hands in "chicken-wing pose" beside him, was an empty suit. It just didn't hang like there was someone in it.

In any event, I'm glad they seem to have been edited out. It was a pretty lame aspect of an otherwise cool-as-hells shot.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Curses, you beat me to linking to it. Was going to post it earlier today, but that was when ENWorld was down...ah well, no matter.

Only a few new clips in there, but its the full Battle of the Heroes track, which I've come to absolutely love from feeling just 'eh' about it. Soundtrack comes out tomorrow, can't wait to check out what else is on the DVD packaged with it. :)

So...the jedi can be beaten....:]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases