How to challenge this Warlock build?

Enforcer

Explorer
I'm just glad Thanee spoke up about how blatantly illegal this character was...I really didn't want to bother with that much typing.

Felon, the class is much more reasonable when it's not a glaring rules violation. ;) And no Chilling Tentacles until level 11 if I recall correctly.

But yeah, a Minor Globe of Invulnerability will basically make an enemy caster nigh-invincible against this Warlock. And any caster or archer shouldn't have a problem taking on this Warlock, particularly since he doesn't have Eldritch Spear and therefore must be within 60 ft. to attack anyone.

And if I were the player (who's either purposely put one over on the DM or seriously needs to re-read the rules in my opinion) I'd drop Darkness and one of my Eldritch Blast invocations and switch Devil's Sight to See the Unseen to make the character kosher. For feats, I'd pick Point Blank Shot and Precise Shot for my two first level feats (assuming Dex 13) and one of Spell Penetration/Improved Initiative/Magical Aptitude/Arcane Mastery (Complete Arcane) for my third level feat. I'd keep Maximize Spell-Like Ability for the 6th level feat.

Remove ads